Lama Tasi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SwornEagle

Reserve Grader
Looks like he might be a future qld'er along with DCE
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/junior-kiwi-lama-tasi-named-emerging-maroon/story-e6frexnr-1226223367813

has 3 brothers at the Roosters!! Really liked this kid, much more than Hargreaves. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt us. Never see too many topline Roosters leave for better opportunities.

Totally agree this kid will turn into the intimidator that Hargreaves claimed to be, but he wont peak until he finds a decent club with backbone. Roosters are a soft club with little grit & pretty much no intimidation in their game - this will be his biggest hurdle as a young player. If he had a BK or big Morley still there, he could be anything.

A mate of mine was telling me that there is another Simms running around for the Knights. He's young and big and is by all accounts the pick of the litter. No doubt Bennett will get all the credit for bringing this kid into the NRL. My mate is a Cowboys fan and is fuming that they have not been able to get him up there. As for Tasi, he is going to be big in the NRL over the next few years. The fact he has talent and left for huge money, to my small understanding, makes him a weasel:)

mozgrame said:
A mate of mine was telling me that there is another Simms running around for the Knights. He's young and big and is by all accounts the pick of the litter. No doubt Bennett will get all the credit for bringing this kid into the NRL. My mate is a Cowboys fan and is fuming that they have not been able to get him up there. As for Tasi, he is going to be big in the NRL over the next few years. The fact he has talent and left for huge money, to my small understanding, makes him a weasel:)

Korbin i said to pick him last year, would have been cheap as well.
It's also like the burgess's apparently the best of the bunch still plays at Bradford

eagles2win said:
mozgrame said:

Korbin i said to pick him last year, would have been cheap as well.
It's also like the burgess's apparently the best of the bunch still plays at Bradford
He could become part of a whole menagerie forming an international Weazels team. Pardon my extreme ignorance but what, where, and when are actual weazels? Do they bite? Or are they just pretty?

The old goodna eagles and Ipswich grammar connection strikes again! I live in the area and you are going to be hearing this combination a Lot more in the future! Any talent scout/ recruitment manager who doesn't have a contact in this area is not doing his job!

Maybe our sea eagles can form all alliance with the goodna eagles and look around the Ipswich area! Where else do u find a kid who last week was 17, is 193 cm tall, and weighs 108 kg! Throw in 38 tries (yes 38 tries) for the roosters ball and Toyota cup teams! Ipswich of course... His name is Tautau Moga And he should start in first grade! It looks like the roosters have moved into the area.. Dam those roosters!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6