lama tasi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
i have hardly  seen this guy and after today I find it hard to believe our roster planning did not involve one of JWH or him.

to have gnuluvau,an unfit rose,cross and bailey in the mix and yet miss both of these guys is plain stupid,and we know des and crusher arent stupid.

i have a sneaking suspicion that our "cap" problems are in fact "financial" problems.

with perry,hodkinson,farrar and maybe gnuluvau going it doesnt add up IMO.

If Brisbane,canterbury,roosters,saints(with about 25 top first graders,many internationals and SOO players) are under the cap how are we so tight.

he looked dynamic today against a big pack.he will be one that got away.

That's why we need a CEO who can attain a ****ing sponsor and run the business well, not act in "The Club" as his only claim to fame for the year.

I have thought about that and it does seem weird that sides like Stgeorge can be under the cap but we cant even keep the players we have. If we do have financial problems things could get worse in the years to come :(

susan link said:
i have hardly  seen this guy and after today I find it hard to believe our roster planning did not involve one of JWH or him.

to have gnuluvau,an unfit rose,cross and bailey in the mix and yet miss both of these guys is plain stupid,and we know des and crusher arent stupid.

i have a sneaking suspicion that our \"cap\" problems are in fact \"financial\" problems.

with perry,hodkinson,farrar and maybe gnuluvau going it doesnt add up IMO.

If Brisbane,canterbury,roosters,saints(with about 25 top first graders,many internationals and SOO players) are under the cap how are we so tight.

he looked dynamic today against a big pack.he will be one that got away.

I have been wondering about this for ages but most fans seem happy with all of the older signings over youngsters like JWH and Tasi. All I keep hearing about is remember Aaron Groom? We have all seen at the Roosters that JWH is raw but there is plenty to work with and Tasi, well, what can you say?

My suspinion is that Manly must of been flaunting some of the cap rules and when the storm got busted they are now trying to rectify the situation before any audit. Hence, the lack of signings and the reason we have to let a few go. Just my opinion

torana355 link said:
I have thought about that and it does seem weird that sides like Stgeorge can be under the cap but we cant even keep the players we have. If we do have financial problems things could get worse in the years to come :(

St George are in the same position as us

No signings for next season yet have plenty heading out the door, Costigan, Smith, Henry and FaiFaiLoa to name some of them

Titans are the same, nobody from outside coming into the squad, Penrith in a similar situation

Our roster fully fit is as good as anyone's imo

you just cant let talent like that walk.it could only cost another 50k to keep a young player like him yet he goes? cant understand it.

The thing I don't understand Susan, is how these young blokes keep signing with the Roosters when the opportunities would be better at other clubs. They must be offering something extra behind the scenes, like JWH and the car he turned up in to training not long after commiting to them

Only room for 4 of Ryles, Conn, JWH, Tasi, Masoe and Kennedy each week which is without even mentioning the likes of Nu'uasala and Myles who have also been playing front row for them

The young fellas will see plenty of reserve grade

i actually hope it is simply the cap.if the young players dont like the environment that is a real problem.

higgins will be great for us in 2012.do not let him go!!!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The thing I don't understand Susan, is how these young blokes keep signing with the Roosters when the opportunities would be better at other clubs. They must be offering something extra behind the scenes, like JWH and the car he turned up in to training not long after commiting to them

I wonder if he's had a crap on the front seat yet?

Obviously with Politis in charge he'd have heaps of contacts who would top up 3rd party payments.

Our 2 owners **** in their own nest last year and we still haven't recovered from the fallout. They've gone from making a heap of noise to absolutely zilch this year. Surely they should be able to secure some 3rd party sponsorship through their contacts.

susan link said:
i actually hope it is simply the cap.if the young players dont like the environment that is a real problem.

higgins will be great for us in 2012.do not let him go!!!

Given Ballins end to the season i would like to see him in the team next year coming off the bench thus Ballin wont be as tired.

Agreed fluffy i reckon Higgins off the bench as a utility/hooker impact player. The guy will be regular 1st grader in the future.

Teams that perform and get to finals just cant keep players and buy more that how the cap works and players that get rep honours because of the teams success bust the clubs quota.
melbourne caught cheating to get around it, Manly sruggling to buy new players because of the renewing of contracts, brisbane completely
different team this year all teams that have been successful recently,
bulldogs let alot go had a big clean out and bought new ones.
(just dont know how the dragoons and parra do it?)
we will have a few lean years and come back, dont forget crusher said the 2008 effort was the result of a 4 year plan.
The current system doesnt let the same teams stay at the top, some would say thats a good thing.....like to see raiders or GC win from here.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6