Ladies Lunch On Sale Now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Announcing our inaugural Lavazza Eagles Angels Ladies Lunch!

Hosted by Channel 9 Sports Reporter Erin Molan & Athletics Icon Melinda Gainsford-Taylor.

Entertainment will include exclusive interviews with Sea Eagles players, as well as the Eagles Angels debating 'And on the eighth day God created coffee..'

Midday, Friday 22 June

Lizotte's Restaurant, Dee Why

$150 includes food, drinks, entertainment & gift bags.

Tickets to this exclusive Sea Eagles event wont last long, get yours now.

This event is designed to recognise the incredible contribution women have made to the ongoing success of the Sea Eagles, men are more than welcome to attend if they can handle a room full of women!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Announcing our inaugural Lavazza Eagles Angels Ladies Lunch!

Hosted by Channel 9 Sports Reporter Erin Molan & Athletics Icon Melinda Gainsford-Taylor.

Entertainment will include exclusive interviews with Sea Eagles players, as well as the Eagles Angels debating 'And on the eighth day God created coffee..'

Midday, Friday 22 June

Lizotte's Restaurant, Dee Why

$150 includes food, drinks, entertainment & gift bags.

Tickets to this exclusive Sea Eagles event wont last long, get yours now.

This event is designed to recognise the incredible contribution women have made to the ongoing success of the Sea Eagles, men are more than welcome to attend if they can handle a room full of women!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hey Larissa! My father just purchased two tickets for my Mother and Sister, and printed off the invoice. I just wanted to know do the girls need to show up with tickets or just their ID? And if they need the tickets, how do I get them? Would they have been e-mailed to my father?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6