Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Out of interest I did the ladder predictor just then.....I have us coming 2nd and the Panthers 3rd. I also have Souths 1st and the Dogs 4th. Now personally I'd be quite happy with that. No disrespect to the Panthers, but I think we are more likely to get a comfortable win there and have the week off.....whereas the Dogs and Bunnies will bash each other senseless.....well let's hope so!!

I have us first

1. Sea Eagles 38
2. Rabbitohs 34
3. Roosters 34
4. Panthers 34
5. Bulldogs 34
6. Storm 32
7. Warriors 30
8. Cowboys 28
9. Broncos 28
10. Eels 28

That assumes we beat the Cowboys in round 26, but we will probably rest several players and not bother.

rabbits
manly
roosters
panthers
storm
scumdogs
cowboys
warriors

( if scumdogs lose to GC away rnd 26 , they drop to 8th )

end of this round I have the faves winning
souths Roosters Storm Broncos

rabbits should belt the dogs
we beat Panthers we finish 1 or 2
Roosters v Storm is a critical game

end of 25

last round
Rabbits win they be Minor Premiers and we lose we take 2nd

ellakasmar said:
Rabbitohs are going for 6 in a row tonight..surely they have to lose at least one before finals

Here's hoping, and you are right surely they can't keep winning

ellakasmar said:
Rabbitohs are going for 6 in a row tonight..surely they have to lose at least one before finals
That'll be the game against Easts in the last round.

ABTK said:
ellakasmar said:

Yep I had that one down as a loss as well, think they'll beat the Cowgirls (who rarely win in Sydney).

Still think our Minor Premiership is gone for all money, but if we could retain second position (means next week is a must win and they have to lose one) a top 2 finish would be a good launching pad.

Just did it then, I get, @ end of round 26:

1 Sea Eagles
2 Souffs
3 Chooks
4 Cheats
5 Riff
6 Cowgirls
7 Dogs
8 Eels
---
9 Ponies
10 Warriors
11 Dragqueens

Then again, my tipping lately is pretty average, so we'll see.

Let's start with a great Manly win over the Riff @ Brookvale this Sunday!

Mark from Brisbane said:
ABTK said:
ellakasmar said:

Yep I had that one down as a loss as well, think they'll beat the Cowgirls (who rarely win in Sydney).

Still think our Minor Premiership is gone for all money, but if we could retain second position (means next week is a must win and they have to lose one) a top 2 finish would be a good launching pad.
2nd may end up being a better spot for us PROVIDED we beat either vermin or rorters in week 1. It may just mean avoiding either of them in week 3.

Not only did Souffs lose, they may not win another match before the finals.
Matt Scott handled the big Souff pack with ease, while JT was simply awesome. I've never been a JT fan, but I do admit that he is a hell of a player and is incredibly tough. He took five big hits after kicks, and got up and kept going to the line.

This site says we'll finish first. Never heard of them but clearly they know what they're talking about:
http://monstasport.com/?p=2862

Hey I already predicted that in the other thread.
Plus that game should be good for at least one injury and one suspension from each side :)

And of course, look who gets 2 extra days to prepare for the all-important first semi: Chook & Bunny play Thursday, we play Saturday night (then have to fly back from North Qld.) Rigged, I tells ya.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8