Ladder predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Have done the ladder predictor on NRL.com.

1. Dragons  40
2. Panthers  36
3. Roosters  36
4. Titans    34
5. Broncos  32
6. Tigers    32
7. Manly    30
8. Warriors  30

Cant see us beating the dragqueens or the rorters unless Schubert has a run over the rorters salary cap but then again who did Schubert play for !!!!!!
How much have they signed Lami Tasi for? We needed to keep him.
Anyway I can't see us going past the first week of the finals.

Warriors will be no pushovers either. Our season hangs on having everyone fit and healthy. Perry is gone, but we need Farrar, Ballin and Watmough if we are to stand any chance.

mickqld link said:
Cant see us beating the dragqueens or the rorters unless Schubert has a run over the rorters salary cap but then again who did Schubert play for !!!!!!
He played for Manly.
Didn't do the predictor but I predict 3rd or 4th.

If we win all games we go 4th but i think we will go 5th tbh. Losing to the Roosters.

5th I reckon...those couple of early losses in the years that should have been wins have come back to bite us on the arse.

4th and a 'second shot' could have seen us go all the way....5th and the possibility of being eliminated (al la 2009) will make it bloody hard.

4th or 5th doesnt really matter does it. Win you play on.

Lose maybe u stay in but still rely on 6/7/8 to drop games.

3rd for mine

You are dreaming if you think we will beat the Dragons at Kogarah on a Monday night. No easy job to back up again for a Sat game against the Warriors. Rorters game will be tough but they should be guaranteed a top 4 spot by that time.

Dragons are beatable, just ask the last three teams thast have done so.

Rooters is the harder one, but I have done my prediction based on getting 30 points, and with our F & A it's 5th.

Beat St Choke and we could be top 4 as Tigers are looking brittle

Well StChoke beat the Roosters but they did not know how to beat the Dragons where we clearly do since we beat them already this year. Our forwards just have to stand up again!!!!

im a bit wary about the form out of that game at brooky.it was one of those back up from origin weekends,they had no weyman and were at the back end of a streak.we lost meekly the next week to parra.

to quote canteen worker anyone who think we will win at kogarah on a monday night is dreaming especially after watching todays game.it was a total step up in intensity from saturday night's affair which seemed to lack something.

i just want the boys to put in not capitulate because outside the roosters and broncos,you cant split the rest so we may squeak a prelim final with a bit of luck.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6