Ladder Leader

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eaglette Fan

Reserve Grader
After this Round, Manly could find themselves as Ladder leaders. I can't think of the last time Manly was coming first on the ladder.

There's still a long way to go. It's all well and good to be top of table now but it all counts at seasons end. How many times have we seen a team going great at the start of the year who then fades in the second half of the comp?

I got sent a snapshot of the table a couple of weeks ago when parra were up the top, look where they are now. Don't count your chickens

The cynical in me says we should start playing crap after this round, to avoid being selected for SOO. We wouldn't be March (or April) premiers, we wouldn't lose players mid year, and we can focus on injury free Club footy and the GF.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
The cynical in me says we should start playing crap after this round, to avoid being selected for SOO. We wouldn't be March (or April) premiers, we wouldn't lose players mid year, and we can focus on injury free Club footy and the GF.
That's the beauty of our spine
Marty ballin is only going to play origin if smith gets hurt
Dce is only going to play origin if cooper Gronk gets hurt
Foz can't play origin
That leaves Brett who now Dugan has made an ass of himself would get picked

Then u look at our other key players choc is the only one they will look at, gifty is going to miss 6 rds and lyon can't get picked.

I don't think origin is gonna do much damage for us this year.

I really want us to keep the points differential high this year - we have a solid start and hopefully when we do have a loss its by small margin and we keep our foot on the throat of weaker teams and slam them racking up the points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6