? Lack of leadership on the field.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And yes Killer lowered hos colours taking that dive vs the cows. He is woefully out of form. Need to name a co captain pref in the forwards who can talk to the refs as killer is viewed as a whinger and we get no traction. Let killer focus on his footy for his remaining games. He is a champion and i want to see him go out on top.

considering hes preferred position is fullback and played all of u20s at fullback i would say he should probably be given the position. Too much of a quality player to be on the wing.

I'm a TT & JT fan I'm just calling it as I see it he needs to radically improve his reads, directing from the back, defence .... hope I'm proven wrong but I think he would be a great centre

Look at the Australian Cricket team and how they transition captains in. The old one is often still in the side for the rest of the summer. Chez is so out of form i would consider giving it to him as he could only improve from here.

Look at the Australian Cricket team and how they transition captains in. The old one is often still in the side for the rest of the summer. Chez is so out of form i would consider giving it to him as he could only improve from here.

If Buhrer can get some damned field time (without injury) he should be captain in my opinion.

Or go down The Gabriel Landeskog route and install Jake as our leader for many, many years to come

I'm actually worried Barrett may name Myles - you know - because he leads by example....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4