Kris Keating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I noticed that Keating is leaving Parramatta for Canterbury. I suspect that is the real reason Hodkinson went there too. He and Keating played all of their junior footy together.

Really ? I read last week that Cronulla had made keating an offer that would be hard to refuse. Dogs certainly stocking up on halves

Here is an interesting rumour, now that Stuart is gone from the Sharks, Kimmorley will end up back there next season

Hodkinson has 810,000 neasons for going to the dogs.  Keating went there because of TH

So the Dogs want to waste their 1st grade cap on winning reserves?

Hodko, Keating, Barba, Roberts, Green........

How can they afford any outside backs or forwards?

Roberts might be a good pick up for us.  I think he's been poorly coached.  Any opinions on him? 

Not an organiser at all. Might go OK in a team with a dominant 1/2 plus a couple of other ball players.

Think about it - Keating signs with the dogs for 180k per season.
The eels have plenty of dosh spare for next year. They are loosing Cayliss (400k) Felatio (280k) Innu (190k) Groth (200k)
so could have resigned Keating without any problem.
They have bigger fish to fry and it will be in the form of either Cronk or Foran.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Not an organiser at all. Might go OK in a team with a dominant 1/2 plus a couple of other ball players.
Yes. Roberts is a good player with an experienced half along side him. I remember last year he was playing some great football with Kimmorley. But next to an inexperinced halfback such as Foran, he seems to choke.

ben barba is a good player shows heaps of promise.. has pace i seen him beat 3 defenders in his 10  then scoot away  to score untouched under the posts.. he is a better player than roberts ..  moore just wont give him the chance..

Roberts is useless, plays one good game the 3 bad ones.

The Storm's backup half Luke Kelly is one we should be chasing.

WAMF link said:
Think about it - Keating signs with the dogs for 180k per season.
The eels have plenty of dosh spare for next year. They are loosing Cayliss (400k) Felatio (280k) Innu (190k) Groth (200k)
so could have resigned Keating without any problem.
They have bigger fish to fry and it will be in the form of either Cronk or Foran.

I heard the let the above players go because they had signed a new deal with Hayne for this year and the next too, but had back-payed him so bad they were going to struggle a lot next year and then even worse the year after.

Hayne is bloody lucky to be playing Origin this year, his last good game was the Dragons Semi last year

How ironic would it be if we poached the storms star halfback for mega bucks only for his rookie replacement to outshine him.

Sound familiar to anyone?

swoop link said:
The Storm's backup half Luke Kelly is one we should be chasing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4