Koroisau won't be dropped:Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G'day all, Didn't Barrett say that even when DCE returns Koroisau would still be in the 17. If so it's going to have to be at the expense of Parcell or Brown as we can't carry the three of them in the squad. Will also be interesting to see where JB fits into the picture (or not) when he returns. It's all about balance so interesting times ahead.
cheers mike

G'day all, Didn't Barrett say that even when DCE returns Koroisau would still be in the 17. If so it's going to have to be at the expense of Parcell or Brown as we can't carry the three of them in the squad. Will also be interesting to see where JB fits into the picture (or not) when he returns. It's all about balance so interesting times ahead.
cheers mike
We have some good depth though

Matai is a horrendous winger. If that reshuffle were to happen (which it wont, Baz has stated many times that Walker is there to stay) then it would be Walker on the wing, he's played there more than Matai has.

If Cherry does return, and Parcell is still out, the back line is quite obvious. Snake Trbo Lyon Matai Williame Walker DCE with Api at 9.

Surely with Walkers pace he would be more versatile than Matai.. although his attempt at catching a bomb the other day was shocking.

I think Matai in the forwards is a better option than on the wing. Injuries always sort these sort of dilemmas out usually

cheers mike

IIRC Baz only said that not dropping Api would be an option.

Trent Barrett is going to have to make some tough roster decisions pretty soon, and I have to say I don't envy him.

The sad thing is that Skivy is worse under a high ball than Jorge is.

Wiliame is a better wing option despite the so-called curse. Leave Skivy in the centres, Walker at 5/8 and depending on Parcell's hammy, Api is an option at....well I'm shocked....hooker.

I saw Bobby Fulton and Trent Barrett at Narrabeen shopping centre last Tuesday and they looked very happy Sea Eagles.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2