1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kogarah Oval

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Pommie Eagle, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Pommie Eagle

Pommie Eagle Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +101 / 3
    Fancy heading out to Kogarah on Monday night to cheer on the boys - never been there before - what are the public transport connections - I'm assuming Carlton train station is the best (only) choice? Also, General Admission the way to go?

2. BOZO

BOZO Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,843 / 190
    walk from Carlton station is the way to go . Good seating at General admission as well

3. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    Parking is an absolute nightmare. Even worse than Brookie. Public transport is the way to go. GA are decent enough tickets. Odd little ground though as its an oval so you are quite far away from the pitch.

4. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    If going by train, be careful, not all trains stop at Carlton. Only the trains ending at Hurstville stop at Carlton.

5. ssar

ssar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 4
    ... Monday nighty footy... Had marked Leichardt vs Tigers & Kogarah v Dragons as Manly games I'll go out of my way to go to, over the past few years.

Got to Leichardt this year, where we got soaked and flogged (but still loved it).
    Can't make ... Mon night games though.

I'd def get GA tkts and enjoy the hill etc, consider the train or drive to a suburb nearby for a beer @ a pub on route on foot.

Go Manly!