• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Is there a way that we can steal him from the Dogs for next year?

Surely, the Dogs are paying him unders. Surely, he should be allowed to accept a lucrative third party deal to join us.

We should make an approach even if we are not really interested just to cause trouble. Actually we should approach several Dogs players even if we are not really interested...

We tried to sign him when he was off contract, offered him a decent deal too but he stuck with the Dogs

Yep he's the best young front rower going around to my mind by a long way.....just has a bit of mongrel and x factor about him. Pretty sure the Bulldogs locked him up long term for at least 3 more years......I know that doesn't mean much given Hayne/Morris situation PLUS all our wantaway players.....but Klemmer wont be going anywhere. Sadly.

Players ask for releases all the time - if it suits the club they may get them. If it doesn't suit the club then they are mad if they do it without adequate compensation. Hopefully we aint mad yet.

MadMarcus said:
We should make an approach even if we are not really interested just to cause trouble. Actually we should approach several Dogs players even if we are not really interested...

Like De$ Ha$ler? ;) .............................. NOT..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6