Kiwis V UK For Nations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Foz just in:D took all of two minutes. Now its beein called offside :(

But Fozzy looked mean doing the Haka :p

6 minutes in and it looks like a Biff Fest!

Four he's a jolly good fellow
Four he's a jolly good fellow.....

Anyway thanks for the reminder, must look to see if I can find it streaming live somewhere over here.

Edit: Found one :) (and thanks)!!

6-0 poms

Nice forward pass. I remember when Union was the only game that let forward passes go.

At least the pommy commentators admit it was forward.

Momentum rule, what a load!

WTF - Has Isaac Luke bought into a Chiropractic Business?

The third week in a row he has attempted to damage a player's leg :mad:

I agree.

That isaac luke needs to be rubbed outta the game.

He's a serial (moron) offender when it comes to attacking the knees with the intent to hurt.

+ he's a tosser.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
6 - 0 to the poms

was a mile forward that last pass

UK just got away with a 2 man strip, ultimately resulting in their 3rd try.

Benji hasn't fired at all this series.

Foz hopefully realizes that playing in a Manly Team is what makes him shine. He has also been very quiet in the Series.

6 mins to go.

eng can thank the aussie ref for two of their tries for sure. even the pommy commentators agree!

Ah well, at least the kiwis won't have the 4 nations trophy.

Terrific game. Two Pom tries from poor decisions but nothing alters the fact that their forwards dominated and they looked solid in every position. A lot of grubby tactics by the kiwis and Benji was a wet firecracker. It sets up the final I was hoping for - it should be a sensational finish.

Thomas leuluai operating out of dummy half. leuluai again with his hands on the ball..after 30 seconds. no **** hes a hooker. These pommy commentators are imbeciles

I thought Rangi Chase was a kiwi. apparently he is the best player int he world in the eyes of the biased commentary team.

Brookvale said:
I thought Rangi Chase was a kiwi. apparently he is the best player int he world in the eyes of the biased commentary team.

What a joke he is, cant play and now he is a kiwi.

Sam Tomkins has really come of age in this tourney. Player of the tournament for mind.

For those that are asking yes Rangi Chase is a kiwi but qualifies for England under the residence rule (players can play change country if they have resided in a country for 3 years it's the same for most sports)

HappilyManly said:
Oz v UK in the Final.

Manly need to take note of that Leeds Winger, Hall for the WCC - he is a try scoring freak.

Should come down under!

If the Poms manage to pull of a victory in next weeks final International Footy is alive and well

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6