Kiwis sure know how to wreck a good game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
so we can have unlimited subs aslong as it is for mythical blood bins?

Just when you think it was safe to win a bledisloe cup game.....

LOL, that must be a gee up

I suppose all the scrums collapsed by Australia ensured it was an exciting encounter ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL, that must be a gee up

I suppose all the scrums collapsed by Australia ensured it was an exciting encounter ?

Rugby 101. If you come off you can't go back on unless you are a Prop.

well i never like Al Baxter he always gave away penalties under the old rules, the new rules just allows him to play without doing to much damage

Rugby 102, the hooker also has that clause

Who knows with the rugby rules, they change them that often the refs often struggle to understand them

As for this current Tri Nations, South Africa are still in the box seat, as they have a win away from home up their sleeve, which NZ and Oz don;t have yet

there is 4 games against each team? that is absolutley massive... NZ either need one win in Aus or in SA, personally i would be betting on a win in Aus rather than SA.... if aus win in NZ this weekend, which i doubt with Richie McCaw coming back, NZ can kiss the Tri-nations goodbye

3 games each

We play 1 in South Africa and 2 in Australia, and you play 2 in SAF and 1 in NZ i think

The Tri Nations seem to follow a pattern, although SAF broke that this year. We can't win in Oz, Oz can't win in SAF, and SAF can't win in NZ

I never expected a Tri Nations win this year tbh, sort of a rebuilding for us, and i expected SAF to romp away

I don't watch a lot of rugby, mainly only the ABs and some Crusaders games, and am unsure about some of these new rules.

I am not a fan of penalty shots at goal every 5 mins, but at times now it seems the punishment of the free kick isn't enough for killing the ball when a team is hot on attack

SA are a 20 point better side at home but the Aussies will run them close i at least one of the games over there.  Astonishing that the Kiwi's best forward (in McCaw's absence) is Brad Thorne!  The bloke is nearly my age!

i think it is good Australia playing in 4 different time zones in a space of 4 weeks... will increase there chances of winning in SA.,, They are playing 4 bledesloe cup games this year, and with SA playing NZ in NZ twice i thought it might have been 4 games a piece throughout

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The 4th match is just an extra money spinner, being played in Hong Kong
  It will turn out to be an Exhibition game - like the 1987 "State of Origin" in LA. 

Its just good to see the Wallabies playing with some creativeness. The past 4 or so years have been extremely boring.

It buggers me how the Wobblies can win with a front row as pathetic as the one they're putting on the park.  Maybe the ELVs have something to do with that.

Baxter and Dunnings are cream puffs of the highest order.  I feel embarrased for Baxter just watching him at scrum time.  He's so earnest and still gets his head pushed out his arse at every contact. 

Matabele link said:
It buggers me how the Wobblies can win with a front row as pathetic as the one they're putting on the park.  Maybe the ELVs have something to do with that.

Baxter and Dunnings are cream puffs of the highest order.  I feel embarrased for Baxter just watching him at scrum time.  He's so earnest and still gets his head pushed out his arse at every contact. 

that he does, they didn't produce Rodney Blake well enough he had a great Super 14's a couple of seasons back and then they did nothing with him.

We lost fair and square but that Saffy ref allowed the Eden Park crowd to run the game - the islander touchie was a joke and McGaw got away with blue murder on the ground (he's good though) and the Black defenders were three metres offside all night.

boohoohoo CW.  You're sounding like an Eels supporter after Manly have lapped them.

All the ref did was provide a legitimate contest at scrum time and breakdown and Australia were caught with their bloomers around their ankles.

If that theme persists in the Republic I can't wait for my mates Schalk, Spies and Smith to spill some convict blood.  Pienaar is back too. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6