• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well that was a ****ing **** nights sleep. Aftershocks every 30mins or so doesn't really help things lol

All my family now accounted for which is great, had 1 missing there for a while last night but she was found safely. Going to head out later to pick up my car and try to find somewhere with power to charge phone and laptop up

oh thank goodness hon.. so glad you've heard from your family. i was so worried.. the scenes on tv are horrific, i can't imagine being there  :( be careful

Good Stuff Kiwi, my wife has family in Cch as well and she was finally able to get in touch with them this morning.

Hang in there.

Best wishes KE.....I have several other members of the MWTS in Christchurch, not sure if you have met Tim or Chris......just trying to make contact with them now. Mother nature is a fair bitch this year, first the Floods, then the Cyclone and now this!!

Very pleased you and your family are all safe

Good to hear you are ok KE

Hope things settle down soon so you can start getting you lives back on track (again as it is)

Kiwi,not sure if you know the boys I am talking about but I have now heard that Tim (Duggan), Chris (Ibell) and Jordan (don't know his last name) are alive and well....so good news none of the MWTS injured in any way...as I say mine and the thoughts of all the MWTS (many of whom have contacted me to day to find out) are with you all.

Take care mate

Good luck to everyone there Kiwi, it is a devastating occurrence without doubt. My son and his wife and their baby were in the mall when it happened, had just stepped out of a shop when they heard the rumbling and glass shattering, bricks falling, so lucky they could head straight for open space and managed to get away. Arrived home in Oz safe & sound last night but totally shaken up, a lot of people will be traumatised for a long time. Kiwis are sturdy folk but hopefully our govt offers you as much support as needed. All the best.

Thanx people

Am still plugging away without power and water at my place at the moment. Isn't an easy time but we battle through it

My place is inside the curfew area, which means I have to be inside by 6.30pm at night, last night I was stuck in traffic and couldnt get back so managed to talk the army boys into letting me in but they said it wont happen again

Is surreal to see army tanks at the end of your street, to go out and see things you have known all your life just gone. Who knows when life will hit normality again. Would love a shower, and a crap on a working toilet would be sensational as well haha.

Better hop off and look after the batteries again, cheers people

Hi Kiwi Eagle.....very glad to hear you and your family are safe and well.  It's so devastating for us to watch . . . I can only imagine how it is actually being there.  The earthquakes are certainly one thing I don't miss about home!
Take care and all the very best to you and yours.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
and a crap on a working toilet would be sensational as well haha.

Coming from a man who just had one, I can tell you there are few better feelings in the world :)

The Kiwi's will encounter the same thing as we have in Brisbane...whilst it's on the TV and front page of the newspaper, everyone wants to know if you are ok....and everyone is caring and trying to do something.

After the event, the media move to to the next disaster (or bad story) and people forget.

In Brisbane there's still 8000 (approx) houses that people can't live in, thousands of business's in severe financial stress (or just not operating at all) and thousands whose jobs have either been lost, or are at great risk.

The same will happen to CHC....within a few weeks everyone (except those that live there) will forget....we have such short memories and live our lives based on what we see and read.

Sad really....but yes Kiwi...hope all's well

Apparently the guy that predicted the last earthcquake has just predicted another around March 20th. Probably nothing in it but still worth thinking about mate.

Stay safe buddy

Don't get me started on that ****wit mate haha

He is the biggest hoax around, his claims to have predicted all these other ones are an absolute joke. He got destroyed on TV the other night

The thing that best sums him up is his previous occupation, reading cat's paws ffs lol

Still no water at my place, so no shower or taking a dump at home ! The cordon and curfew is still up around my place as well and is a bloody nightmare. Finish work at 4pm, the roads are a disaster and it takes 3 times as long to get home, and can't be out in the area after 6.30pm. Meant to be on a stag do tomorrow night but not sure it's worth the hassle

mate if you want to get out we can probably spare a bed for a while

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6