1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kitey

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by NYEagle, Oct 7, 2013.

1. NYEagle

NYEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,154 / 69
    Was awesome on the mic tonight. He is such a terrific human being and a great loss to Manly for the next 2 years.
    I hope he kills it with the Panthers next year.

His best quote tonight: "we will always have 40-NIL!!"

Champion.

I also asked him on on the way out if he will come back to Manly in 2 years when his commitments with Penrith are done. He said yep - and maybe I can get an assisitant coaching job!

Lets hope!

NYEagle

• Like Like x 6
  2. Ian Martin tragic

Ian Martin tragic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Yep we have some shoes to fill up the guts. Plus georgie's guts won't be there...

3. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,735 / 125
    If I was Tooves, for 2014 I'd be seriously considering moving Horo to the front row to replace Kitey and bringing in a ball playing second rower.

Good luck at Penrith Brent Kite. You've been a champion in the maroon & white and you always will be.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    Kitey has been a massive contributor over the last 9 years and after his 2 year sabbatical at the Riff he will come back and share his experience with the next generation. That is why we are such a great player, our ex players are always there for the new guys.

5. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    He will be a massive loss and not just on the field. Good luck with the Panthers and you will be welcome back in any capacity. Your try and CCM in '08 will always remain a highlight.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +507 / 20
    champion and hope he comes back, like Beaver.