Kitey to the Panthers 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is sad news. I wish kitey all the best for the future. He has been a ledgend for our mighty club (and will always be). Cant blame him for moving on.

On a positive note, we may be able to sign up some of these quality new players.

I met him once up here in Old Bar when he and 3 other players came up for a Camp Quality do a couple of years ago. I had the great pleasure to spend about 30 minutes talking to him. Take everything good said about him in this thread and double or treble it. He is such a nice guy. I too hoped he would see out his days with Manly, but hope that what amounts to his last deal is a good one. Good Luck Mate....

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I wish Kitey (Kramer) the very best with his future.

He is good person with a big heart, contributing much to Manly and many charities over the years.......it will be quite sad to see him go....!

Good luck Kitey, your a legend...!

Ahaha, I knew something was up on Saturday night. i spyed Kitey hooking into the spring rolls, then nearly coat hangered the waitress with the meat balls...he knew then he'll never get function food like this at the Panthers...:p..
.seriously he has just gotten better with age. The Panthers needed someone to take over from the good work done by Civoniceva, in Kitey they have found there man.

Quality player on the field, attack and defence. And quality off it too.

Big loss, but at 32, time would have eventually taken him from us anyway.

He'll always be a SeaEagle at heart.

Recount!!!!!

Thanks for the blood, sweat (no tears) over the years.

Now run hard for 2013!

Good luck to Kitey!

He'll always be a Sea Eagle at heart!

Just to reminisce! He's done a lot of great things for our club but one act I'll always remember is when he chased Michael Crocker after a tackle at Brookie in 2008.

It was this fleeting moment I think our players found the belief to stand up to the Storm & went on to crush them in the GF!

Thank you Kitey! All the best!

Kitey you are a Manly legend and still will be when you're wearing those silly panthers clothes. Take the money you deserve at the riff and come back and be a forwards coach for the Eagles.

Yep one of the good fellas - I suspect we will miss him as much off the paddock as on it. Never forget 2008 Grand Final.

Thankfully he had plenty of success with us for his sake he deserved it - cause lord knows he aint gonna see much with that bulging collection of mediocre players Gus has been stock piling at Penrith.

A great Manly club man

One good thing out of all this - he will soon make his 200th FG appearance for Manly. My understanding is that that achievement will see him nominated as life member of the Football Club, and acceptance of that nomination should just be a formality.

That will tie his loyalty even more to Manly, despite finishing up at Penrith.

Kitey has been wonderful for us no doubt. But Penrith......I hope he likes driving.

Masked Eagle said:
Could he be the first player to leave Manly and not be boo'ed when he returns to brookie?

Ronny Gibbs was cheered off at Brooky in 1988 - after injuring himself in his first game back there after joining the GC.

Bob McCarthy said it was damned nice (or somesuch)of the Manly fans.

It's a cultural changing signing for the panthers.
They have two boom props who come the backend of kiteys contract will probably relegate him to the bench but I would expect his influence on them to be similar to the other BK's on our young forwards in 05 and 06. As KE said gus and Ivan are building something at Penrith

Phantar said:
Masked Eagle said:
Could he be the first player to leave Manly and not be boo'ed when he returns to brookie?

Ronny Gibbs was cheered off at Brooky in 1988 - after injuring himself in his first game back there after joining the GC.

They were probably cheering that he got injured.

Masked Eagle said:

I wasn't there but according to mates that were Hasbola was clapped & not booed when he came back playing for Wests.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6