Kitey to the Panthers 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My son in law ( mad Riff fan) , reckons Gus was sprouting that he had secured a key Prop who plays " north of the river" for 2014, and their fans say its Kite.

Would not surprise me given our cap issues next year!!

Anyone heard this one??

Maybe its the Tweed River?

Kite is going great guns in a solid Manly pack but in 2014 he'll be another year closer to retirement not leading Panthers teenagers to a grand final win even if he does go there.

i think its true, some of his cousins who are my best mates are saying they'll be panthers supporters next year:(

Gus was saying how much he liked Brent Kite during the Manly Broncos telecast. He said he never understood why Kite was dropped from Origin.

If it is true you could not begrudge him a payout at the end of his career

Would be gutted to see him go but could understand if he did

3 grand finals and 2 premierships, he can go play for souffs all i care, true manly legend.

hopefully we send him out with another this year.

edit: hopefully we can use the coin that he frees up to extend some of the new guys contracts, may be another blessing in disguise.

Praps, as a result of this, we get to develop George R a bit further, and this won't break the bank either.

Rose won't be here next season either.....nor Joe

We will buy a prop and be looking at Sao, Trjbovic, Cunningham and Stromquist stepping up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4