Kites year is in ruins "daily telegraph"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

That wouldn;t be any good because I don't think Fui can read or write.

Haha, when he was actually sent I was wondering if Hindy felt he might have to step in and translate....to explain why the guy in the striped shirt was pointing at the crowd....

I understand that one of our members happens to have the mobile of Moi Moi.

What fun and revenge we could have with that if he'd just do the right thing and let us know what it is!!!!

ha....well maybe I will....this time I think old Fui Fui has "bitten" off more than he can chew stuffing with a Manly player- the dirty prick should've been suspended before for biting but got off on some bull****e technicality!

What is it with Parra? JArrod Haynes and fui fui must both think they play for the Sharks.

What is it with Parra? JArrod Haynes and fui fui must both think they play for the Sharks.

Or maybe haynes and Moi Moi thought that they were biting into a pillow?

Doesn't say much for the whench that was the object of Haynes' attention.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4