Kite

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Anyone like the thought of Brent Kite returning to Manly for a final season in 2016?
Assuming Mason goes this year, Kite's experience would be very handy - not to mention a Manly great finishing where he should. Imagine Kitey helping young Jake / Sao develop.

It was desperation signing Mason, Mateo. It'll be "we have no f***ing idea" signing Kite for 2016.

Too old

Sign someone big, young and nasty

Dillon Nappa from Easts is off contract. He would be awesome
Bring Darcy Lussic back home

show some respect for a man who gave everything for manly..!!!

Calm down you muppet.

I respect the great man, but 1) we need some big props ala Tom Burgess, not Brent kite and 2) he is retiring this year.

He'd be good person to have back around the club and helping juniors and the like.

My understanding is that part of his deal at Penrith included a role after he retires. So there is practically no chance of him either coming to play or coming to coach.

My understanding is that part of his deal at Penrith included a role after he retires. So there is practically no chance of him either coming to play or coming to coach.

Quite possibly but if had a choice to do the same role at Brookie than I'm sure the Panthers wouldn't stand in his way.

We need him to sit down and have another heart to heart with Foran. Except we shipped him off to Penrith so we'd be able to afford DCE and Foran. Hey - wait a second…

Too old

Sign someone big, young and nasty

Dillon Nappa from Easts is off contract. He would be awesome
Bring Darcy Lussic back home

Nappa yes.
Lussic No. Loses the ball in offloads and gets penalised too much.
Kite no. Too old. Plays just like Lawrence. Hits the line at full speed but still gets smashed and rarely breaks a tackle.
I'd rather see Gorgeous George back.

Kitey had a great season last year and will have another one this year.

If Kite had a great season so did plenty of our pack. Solid but no better than BJ or Starling.

He is far from his peak and did the job that Penriff wanted but he is not the workhorse of 2008 anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6