Kite and White, Hindmarsh and Ryan then you have Simpson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Whats doing there?

Kite gets even less minutes by my watch, 33(came off at 16 and retunred at 53) thats 33 minutes for 10 hitups, 20 tackles and 76m (allright per minute) but just wasnt used much, why?

White has to go for O'mealey. His minutes seemed similar to kite but he made just 6 hitups, 18 tackles for 40m

Hindmarsh and Ryan. sure they can tackle but they each made just 57m in total, ryan play 80minutes. Most teams carry one of these players, not two. It corrupts the attack far too much.

Why play him as a prop? He isnt one plain and simple 4 runs for 37m, (2 genuine at the line hitups for 15m)

NSW attack couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. Get rid of Murray whilst you are at. No tactics, no sub policy - no eye deer!!!!

You must admit, it's always going to be hard for our forwards to out-boofhead QLD.
The only bloke on our side that's a big enough boofhead is the coach & that doesn't help one bit.

What did the forward do the last 20 mins in the first half?..... i'll tell you, **** all. and why was Lyon at Dummy half most of the time? Buderous is ****, get rid of him.

the team lacks balance for the game plan that was played

one of the two has to change big time

Cry in your milk boys. Hope you'll get to experience that winning feeling at the end of the year.

You can't have Simpson, Ryan and Hindmarsh all on the field at the same time. They are all not creative enough, and won't make breaks. Hindmarsh is a shell of his former self - you can thank Brian Smith for make him tackle himself to death. I'd drop Hindmarsh AND Simpson. What's the point of having Hoffmann on the bench? What's he gonna do in a couple of 10 minute stints? Nothing. Either start him or leave himout. I'd start him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7