KingyFan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Hello all,

I don't post very often - and usually when i do, they are not very insightful......

So in the theme of consistency:

I want to give a wrap to 2 people - JasoN King, and KingyFan. 

Why Jason?

His impact last game was first class.  He was agressive, had decent leg drive, and (most impressively) was still putting in 100% right up to the end of the game (i think he was subbed at 70 mins).  I know plenty of people on here bag "princess" regularly - but it is time to give the man his dues.  He was told he would never play reserve grade, yet here he is leading our pack.  I'm not suggesting he is an Origin player or anything (although he $hits all over Kite at the moment) but still - give the man some credit.

Why KingyFan?

Your not afraid to stick up for your favourite player - keep up the good work! 

Told he would never play reserve grade? I think we all realised after his 8 metre performance against Parra in that semi and his -10 metre effort against the Sharks that he'd never play reserve grade.

I'll give him props though, he was pretty, pretty, pretty good on the weekend.

Thanks Jason ooops I mean harmless27.

No joining the silvertails "smash princess" conga line by this black duck.  

The raging mongrel can perform with the best of them but most time his efforts go unnoticed because people here are concerned with stats.  

Just because he only made 39 metres doesn't matter because there were a high quality 39 metres.   He is into quality not quantity.  

I don't see anyone here bagging Kite when he is performing like a busted arse this year.  People say Watmough should have been in the soo but the idiot cannot even hold onto a ball and misses vital takles every game.

Kingy can stick me with a toungy any day of the week.

That last line finishes me off. Are you King's wife Kingyfan? That fits!!!

I have been critical of him in the past but he did lift late last season and made an impact. He has had good moments this year but he has never looked like the future international he was hyped to be earlier in his career.

kingyfan link said:
Thanks Jason ooops I mean harmless27.

No joining the silvertails \"smash princess\" congo line by this black duck. 

The raging mongrel can perform with the best of them but most time his efforts go unnoticed because people here are concerned with stats. 

Just because he only made 39 metres doesn't matter because there were a high quality 39 metres.  He is into quality not quantity. 

I don't see anyone here bagging Kite when he is performing like a busted arse this year.  People say Watmough should have bene in the soo but the idiot cannot even hold onto a ball and misses vital takles every game.

Kingy can stick me with a toungy any day of the week.

Open your eyes then. Plenty of people have criticized Kite and Choc on this forum. Including myself.. i have been very disappointed with both of them this year.

1 half decent game and we are singing praises. Our forward pack are performing like outside backs playing in the forwards, all you have to do is have one decent hitup and all of a sudden you are a hero?

I have always liked kingyfan more than king himself. I dont know why, i just do OK !

Jason King is one step away from the exit door.

Jatz Crackers link said:
I have always liked kingyfan more than king himself. I dont know why, i just do OK !

But Kingyfan will always be here.  Just like dog**** on your shoe.

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=180560.msg225500#msg225500 date=1243507334]

But Kingyfan will always be here.  Just like dogS**t on your shoe.
[/quote]

He would have drowned because we all know I walk on water.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4