KINGS LAST CHANCE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With a few additions to our forward pack and bryant on the rise im sure king will step up. How ever in my opinion its his last chance. We all know he could be great, he has the size to be intimidating. and if he isnt up to the task there is a couple of GIANTS who will be waiting for a shot at the nrl.

Yep we would think it is, surely he can get over all these "injuries". Dessie also shouldn't keep putting injured players on the park. It was obvious King wasn't ready.

Is that Kings or Dessies fault?

I bought NRL on PS2 and i dropped king to premier league and inserted myself into prop. Love the edit player function.

Bold Eagle, I fully agree with you on this subject, and id go one step further to say he should be dropped immediately if dominating form isnt produced and by that i mean in simplistic terms that he must dominate the opposition.

The timeframe for that should be maybe the trials and the first 2 premiership rounds. If no domination then out he goes. If Des doesnt do it then Des should answer the critics. We cant have this season go like last year and we wait and wait and wait.

It all may well be academic though. He may not even impress enough in off season training.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2