• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Seems Jason king will go into the season opener without a hit out under his belt...... Bit of a worry , we need him firing from round 1 , hope he's fit and ready to go.

c eagle said:
Seems Jason king will go into the season opener without a hit out under his belt...... Bit of a worry , we need him firing from round 1 , hope he's fit and ready to go.

I think he's got enough experience to know what it's like to play First Grade but your comment is fair enough after what Gifty went through for the first couple of rounds. King may be a bit rusty in attack, but the main criticism of Gifty was his ball distribution and running wide (non of which King does anyway) and I can't see his reading of defence changing. He'll be fine and even better after a couple of weeks. He's more underrated on this site by our fans than he is by opposition players and selectors (maybe because he's studying to be a solicitor).

Pretty obvious he wouldnt forget how to play footy......... More to do with his lack of match Time over the past two seasons, was hoping to see him hit the ground running to kick off 2014, fingers crossed .

Just finished watching NRL preseason of Manly on FOX; Kingy was benching large weights.

If the Pec was a worry he wouldn't be lifting that sort of weight.

He looked great and will be smashing em in round 1.

He's an important part of the team more so now as he is an experienced prop, we need him to show the young bulls the ropes. I hope he has great season with no injuries.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4