1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King the raging mongrel

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by kingyfan, Mar 25, 2007.

1. kingyfan

kingyfan Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Didn't I tell you weeks ago that King was training he house down in the offseason and that he was primed for a big year in 2007. You all laughed and called him princess.

He has now put in 2 sensational games full of running and mogrel. He is so full of angry pills that he wanted to rip galloway's fur off on saturday and when Galloway retalistated Kingy just stood there and laughed at the pathetic excuse for a prop.

He will soon take over from Kite as our number one prop. He has played just ****ing sensational.

The only problem is that we will be without our 2 best props come state of origin time time when Kingy and Kitey are playing for NSW.

King is the man. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    your posts are just as good as sherlocks

if king keeps playing like he is for another 6 or 8 weeks and there are 4 or 5 injuries he may be an outside chance for origin.

3. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    well, thats it... i've heard it all now.

king for nsw...

4. ants

ants Active Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1

well, no, not quite Flip. If Kingyfan has his way he may be in the kangaroos come the ANZAC test!!

5. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    King played well but gave up a few penalties. I liked his aggression though.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    I hate hearing this mongrel stuff coz there was a stink in a scrum and he had a crack at someone faces

I would rather have the mongrel that put in big, legal hits and charges through the line

King has had a fair start to the season, hope he keeps it going

7. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    still early days but we know he has the ability and size to be a top front rower. Injuries have hindered his progress however it looks like hes getting better. Fingers crossed. Keep it up Kingy.

8. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    I'm pleased with King's start to the season. He is playing like a good prop. If he can keep this up or even improve he will be a top prop.

9. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    I think you'll find he got his face accidentally in an attempt to pull his hair.

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Are you chaps suggesting I'll be collecting $50 from sue ridgepipe?

11. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Could they be one and the same? ;)