King,Stewart,Wolf,Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh and whatever loading Glen has should be cancelled out by the 52 or so minutes he was sent off for. 52 minutes = 52 points

I think Glenn is a major loss. We might win first week of finals, but I'm not confident from there. Anyway let's see what happens with the suspension, but I'm prepared for the worst

HappilyManly said:
Moops said:
Peter Sterling is one commentator that calls it straight and he mentioned that Manly can't win the GF without Glenn Stewart. I have been thinking the same thing. Stewart has taken over from Watmough as our most valuable forward IMO

Gould commented that Melbourne will NOT beat Manly again this year. And that two Cronks would not even have made a difference to Manly's dominance on Friday night.

Are you sure that wasn't Ray Warren? He said exactly the same thing on Tripple M on Saturday morning.

Most blokes I talk to think the same.I think it stems from the fact that DCE can operate down that side without being tag teamed as GS draws so much attention-plus he has a telepathic link with his brother .This will be a massive test for DCE.The only possible way we can win the GF is if he keeps the same standard under more pressure.Could be the making of him.

susan said:
DCE can operate down that side without being tag teamed as GS draws so much attention

No doubt, but put T-Rex there and you'll ge the same indecision in the defensive line IMO

Moops said:
Peter Sterling is one commentator that calls it straight and he mentioned that Manly can't win the GF without Glenn Stewart. I have been thinking the same thing. Stewart has taken over from Watmough as our most valuable forward IMO
Strongly disagree , Glen was sent off when the score was 8-0 , and without him we won 18 -4. Also missing was . the wolf , the snake , king . hoppa. We proved that we still have enough quality players that are capable to do the job.

We will use the prospect of Gallop having to present us with the premiership trophy on grand final day as our motivation to win this year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6