King named in 18 V Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Justin Horo
13 Glenn Stewart

Interchange
14 James Hasson
15 Dunamis Lui
16 Jamie Buhrer
17 Jason King
18 Jesse Sene-Lefao

Strongest squad we could of named in my view

Cannot wait for Friday up @ Gosford

Memo to sports journos: You can stop claiming Manly has a shortage of front rowers; we have too many of them now.

Strong side but I'd have JSL instead of Lui he's hands are terrible and creates little impact.
No Wolfie again, he's going to have a tough time cracking the starting lineup unless Hiku has an absolute shocker.

NSW Cup to get their first win this week. Look at the experience and talent in that team. Come on boys you can beat those Bears by 20 points.

Joel Caine What odds on Wolf scoring 3 try's this week?

The Eagle Has Landed said:
No Wolfie again, he's going to have a tough time cracking the starting lineup unless Hiku has an absolute shocker
...or unless some is injured. Which does happen quite frequently.
Wolf himself would have been in our 2011 premiership side if he hadn't been injured.

Wolfie's having such a rough time of things lately....he might as well start eating cooked food again!

But luckily, Wolfman doesn't accept the crumbs, that many deem to be his lot :dodgy:

Will be fun to watch his next venture, once he removes himself from the Manly 'Family' ;)

Erm, I thought this was about King, lol.

It might be slightly premature to be writing Wolfie's eulogy just now...I hope so.

If not, I'm grateful for the ride. Perhaps those injuries sustained putting his body on the line countless times for us mere mortals have finally caught up with him...a wolf really needs his speed ( and confidence it must be said).

There'll never be another quite like the Wolfman and he gave us some really special memories and humour too, in a sometimes seriously vanilla world.

I know it's life that players reach their shelf-life, but we should still say thanks and appreciate the moment.....That's IF Wolfie is finished...

BTW, I hope King plays this week...LOL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6