king is back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
good to see king backed up his "great game" last week with another solid display................

HE IS BACK and going to be the cornerstone of our pack..........

yee ****in ha

Not seeing the game makes me wonder if this is sarcasm, seeing lasvegas as the poster tell me it is!

Jason King did not lose us the game yesterday. He was solid, nothing more, nothing less. I was dissapointended with Kylie yesterday. Didn't see any of those aggressive runs at the line like he did the week before.

no he didnt lose us the game but having him as run on prop is a disgrace, after 8 minutes he was totally stuffed.

fair call, but with Heckers out he is one of the top 4 props.

So...do you start him or use him off the bench for impact? I think Bryant and Kylie are better impact players, so King starts by default.

Kind of like how Sheens started O'Neil in the 2nd row last week instead of off the bench, because the player he swapped him for would be better impact off the bench than Mark O'Neil.

With Heckers back and Kite fit....not sure what Des would do in regards to leaving one of Bryant, Kylie and King out.

well unfortunately with kite out we will be stuck with king again.hopefully they start with hecks and use king as an "impact " player of the bench.

King and impact player......for the other team maybe!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4