King & Gift

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Frogz said:
Gee sorry for trying to enlighten you....hard to please some people

I just think all your avatars scare and confuse us!

Didn't Donny say he was loving the way Kingy is going at the moment (on his f-blurb account)?

Not directed at you specifically frogz...anyone can feel free to enlighten me. :)

bob dylan said:
GraEddie said:
bob dylan said:
If King retired now maybe we could keep Glenn.

Just saying.

I don't know what your saying…it doesn't make sense at all…every post you reply is a jibe at one of our players past or present….bottom line King and Gift don't have a contract next year….as if King would retire now at the start of the season after going through nearly 2 years of rehab to get back on the field.

All 4400 of them?? Ha who new.

Have a look how many games King played in seasons 2011 and 2013. Then take a look where Manly finished. Then work out his importance to our team.

If we had Kingy in our GF team in 2013 instead of Gower we would have won that game. That's how important he is to our team.

Ralphie said:

If we had Kingy in our GF team in 2013 instead of Gower we would have won that game. That's how important he is to our team.

more to the point, if the refs knew what a forward pass was, we would have won that game.

There would be so much going on in the background that we just aren't aware of. I would be amazed if everyone in the playing group got on swimmingly with no interpersonal issues. Probability, and the egos on professional sportsmen, would suggest there may even be some truth to the rumours of problems between players.

Good to hear some sense in this thread. I'm sick of reading the opinions of people that want to continue rolling the Stewarts out as ninety year old men.

Get a grip people.

g'day all,Its an unfortunate aspect of the modern professionalism of the game that players getting towards the end of their careers look to maximise their final contracts,which is entirely their right,but you can't have it both ways and expect your current club to, no matter how much you want to stay, pay what someone else may be prepared to pay for your services,although in Glens case it appears that the NRL'S value of him is also a sticking point.
cheers mike

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see either of them being offered a new contract until DCE signs a new deal and we know how much money is left to actually offer something that's not an insult.

DCE doesn't have to sign anything till next year. I am fine with that. He deserves what he can get.

Gifty and King will be remembered as Manly legends no matter who they play for in the next year or more. I think that's how they would want to be remembered.

Priorities though, Cause we do have another legend in the making.

I hope DCE

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6