King doesn't want to miss another grand final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
MANLY co-captain Jason King had to watch last year's grand final win from the grandstand after injury ended his season. So as you might imagine the big front-rower can't wait to get on the field on Friday night and do everything in his power to try and help the Sea Eagles become the first team to win back-to-back titles since Brisbane in 1997-98.

Read the full article

King has been very good this year. I expect him to have a monster of a game on Friday. In the Bulldogs game at Brookie a couple of months back he really ripped in.

"Asked yesterday if missing the grand final was like having his heart torn out, King said: "Yeah, it was very disappointing not to be part of it."..... I imagine the heart torn out one would be a tad worse:s

Kingy has a steely resolve this year, everything he does on Friday will be with a purpose & at 100% effort. Long live the King!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Moondog said:
"Asked yesterday if missing the grand final was like having his heart torn out, King said: "Yeah, it was very disappointing not to be part of it."..... I imagine the heart torn out one would be a tad worse:s

True but the pain would last for a second not years

He will lead from the front I have no doubt , he will want to rip in and make an impact = big shots and big runs from the Kingdog cant wait!!

I have a feeling we will meet again in the grand final, no matter who wins Friday night.

At the moment its 1 all.

I hope its 3 - 1 at the end of the grand final.

Further I hope we get the winning try with a forward pass on the 7th tackle, like the dogs did in 1995.

After years of potential but little action, which led to fan frustration, and in some cases, anger, King will go down as one of our greatest local heros. The King and Kite prop-partnership has to be up there as one of the best we've ever had.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4