KING & DCE out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another very heavy rainfall just started. So track will be slow tomorrow.

Manly can't take a trick with home games this year :s

COMMANDER said:
is it just me or do we trust a person with 2 posts

No we don't, we take it with a grain of salt. King out - par for the course, DCE out - bunkum.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Daly Cherry-Evans (knee) trained
... He will have a final assessment on Friday morning
Could be in trouble then, I heard it was his income tax assessment.

It means that KING & DCE are coming out. Well good for them. A bit honesty goes a long way. :) Or
Praps it means that KING & DCE are out on the town tonight, having a good time, excercing their biceps at the bar. Or
Praps KING & DCE have been fighting and have knocked each other out. This kind of thing does happen occasionally. Or
they are just out of patience.

I have NFI but I don't see a victory in the crystal ball. Disappointed with the last two efforts and a lack of consistency over the year. My lungs will hurt from screaming for a win but I really need to see it to believe it.

I will be tipping the opposition until they get it together. The boys will be better for Killer and Foz getting to game 2 back from injury but it is a big call that they are favourites for this.

Mitch said:
Joey Johns just said on Triple M that Daly will be playing tonight, so take that for what its worth. With his close involvement with the team I would suggest that is a fair indication.

That is great news. I think we are going to need him if we are any chance. The rain may be an advantageous by slowing down their big pack. Cherry's kicking game will be vital.

xavier said:
Ah...bugger it. I was going to say something that I believe to be true, however since I don't have the requisite posts to say anything that could be true, it must be false, so I won't waste your time with it.

haha - good call xavier...

now tell me, the suspense is killing me..quick what is it!!!

xavier said:
Ah...bugger it. I was going to say something that I believe to be true, however since I don't have the requisite posts to say anything that could be true, it must be false, so I won't waste your time with it.
Has the distinct flavour of a SeaEagleRock8 quip :cool:

xavier said:

You have an extremely high "likes" to "posts" ratio, therefore you have permission to say what you need to.

I'm still on holidays so an excellent chance of a win, watching on tonight ( well probably listening as it's the second game up here) from Karumba on the Gulf of Carpentaria.

Mind you there's some upsides, had freshly caught Barra for dinner on Wednesday, freshly caught Blue Salmon for dinner last night, no fishing today but my new best buddy from next door has promised me a freshly caught Snapper for dinner tonight.

Come on boys, after last weeks dismal effort it's time to raise the bar!!

Shoe1 said:
xavier said:

You have an extremely high "likes" to "posts" ratio, therefore you have permission to say what you need to.

Don't wait for a "like" from SUSAN. 2 likes given since 2010. Must have really had a hard on for those two posts!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2