King and this team of weak-hearted "footballers"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lol i cant believe anyone could defend that performance.

jeezi dd my block didnt i?

Well looks like Sue is proving yas wrong Matabele and Tookey. FFS Sue - I used to love reading your posts on OEE but you've taken it WAY too far.
As for your 'contacts' they are probably making up crap as they go along and if they're not who cares? The point of the matter is, whatever happened during those negotiations this year and whatever the reason is he left or was kicked out of Canberra is irrelevant. He's here now and he can play when he has a decent 5/8 next to him.
Give this guy 1 chance - yas have given Hoppa 1000s.

Well, since its that time of year, I will pray this Christmas to that almighty gift giver up there in the arctic depths of the North Pole.

My fervent wish is that all of you will one day be able to overcome that rather sad affliction..........that stifling fear......that debilitating inability to say whats really on your mind.

One fine day, you will all overcome being shy retiring flowers and for the first time voice a bold and assertive opinion about this football club and its team.

Lets hope that fine day happens well before the princess finally makes more than 50metres in a game.

:lie:

Well looks like Sue is proving yas wrong Matabele and Tookey. FFS Sue - I used to love reading your posts on OEE but you've taken it WAY too far.
As for your 'contacts' they are probably making up crap as they go along and if they're not who cares? The point of the matter is, whatever happened during those negotiations this year and whatever the reason is he left or was kicked out of Canberra is irrelevant. He's here now and he can play when he has a decent 5/8 next to him.
Give this guy 1 chance - yas have given Hoppa 1000s.
I was against Hoppa's inclusion in the side this year and argued vigorously with the Viking over it.

I'm vindicated. :dance:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7