killer new deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
Have not heard a thing thinking that slimy gould is sneaking about, also are we in the market for some forwards at all or is toovs happy with sao development getting good reports in nsw cup we do,need to strengthen front row stocks for the future.

I'm struggling to read that properly. A bit of punctuation wouldn't go a stray.

Oh i get it.

Drunk Posting

Not sure what plans are in store for 2014 regarding both Lyon & Wolf.
Both seem happy but the fact Manly is at the top of the cue for an English centre adds a bit of uncertainty.
Fowards depth seems reasonable atm but will def be in the market for another bargain to bolster the front row.

Lord Eagleton said:
MK Eagle said:
but the fact Manly is at the top of the cue for an English centre adds a bit of uncertainty.
Would you mind elaborating pls? News to me

Matai was seen playing pool with Watkins after the WCC last year

tookey said:
The press also has Manly chasing the Parra centre Ryan Morgan.

I think Morgan has improved heaps this year. But I'm not sure why we would be talking to him unless though unless there was problems with either Matai or Lyon. He's an established player now and wouldn't change to another club to play reserve grade.

Rambo1987 said:
Manly are not chasing Morgan he probably wants out before Ricky 2nd year of coaching kicks in.

But Ricky just gets better in his 2nd and 3rd years. Just look at his time with Roosters,Sharks,NSW......:huh: :dodgy:eek:hh yeah no wonder Ryan wants out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6