1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killer gone for 4-6 weeks

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by COMMANDER, Jun 9, 2015.

1. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    With a hammy, according the the Clubs FB page. The hits just keep on a comin'

2. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,407 / 257
    The Loobs Loop strikes again!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Hiku to centre tom t to wing i reckon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 9
    FMD....with the battle for the spoon on , this isnt what we need....another injury to the backs during this time will see us having to throw a " newbie " in or revert to symonds....matai is being held together with tape....and with DCE in the origin we might be in bigger trouble than we think....so...do play hiku in the centres and bring up a new half ? Hiku to the halves and a new back....symonds in the centres to me spells disaster despite him trying to do his best for the team and obviously out of position.

5. eagle66

eagle66 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +273 / 11
    I don't know why we keep pushing for Hiku to the halves. No blistering pace and I don't think he is scheming enough nor an organiser.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,408 / 35
    FMD. Wasnt there news also the Skivvy has an ankle injury and could be out for a few weeks?

Guess Hiku to Centre and Tommy Turbo to wing.

If Skivvy is out I suppose Williame is back in the team.

7. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 9
    Has anyone watched the lower grades to be able to suggest a possible replacement ?

8. Menzies11

Menzies11 Well-Known Member

Mackay
    Ratings:
    +322 / 7
    Would like to keep Tommy Symonds in the back row( much more effective there imo). I know this won't happen but give Mateo another run at 5/8, Foz to centre and bring Tommy T onto the wing. That's assuming Skivvy is out injured and Hiku already to centre. I think it would work well for both Foz and Tommy T against a Tigers side who isn't of the highest standard.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,269 / 53
    I think we should have Will I Am and Hasson fight to the death, with the winner earning the right to be sacrificed to the God of Hamstrings and ACL's ;)

10. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,485 / 42
    I hear the cows are trying to offload Kane Linnett..:hi:

11. Menzies11

Menzies11 Well-Known Member

Mackay
    Ratings:
    +322 / 7
    Do you know How old he is? Seems a pretty solid player without being spectacular .

12. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Wolfie :wolfface::inlove:

If Barrett is a certain starter in 2016, 2v should step down ' for the sake of his family' and let the Wunder Kinder deal with the walking wounded @:cool:

13. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Well the way we are going he will probably come back to a new coach..... Poor old 2v can't take a trick this season, we are looking down the barrel of a possible first spoon..... There is plenty of talent but the team don't seem to be putting in for tooves....

14. Jerry1

Jerry1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,470 / 80
    The sky really is falling..............

15. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    This is fast becoming annus horribilis.

How's Satini going in reggies ?

16. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,740 / 125
    Hiku is the logical choice to move into the centres with Turbo Tommy on the wing. Peta isn't a winger but has proved himself as an international fullback or centre. Tommy needs no explanation.

If DCE does get picked for Origin (which I think he will), we'll probably see either Mateo or T-Red at 5/8. With Star possibly back he can fit straight onto the bench. RLW is also reporting that JSL is due back for Rd.14. BJ is listed as having a return date of Rd.18. That's a good effort actually, I thought his back might keep him out for the season.

I have a feeling JLJ will only get a first grade shot if both DCE and Foran are out. Otherwise we would have seen him already this year.

Hiku will more than likely take over the goal kicking, a job that no doubt would have been Gutho's had he not lasted just 13:37 before doing his ACL.

All I want to know is who walked under a ladder while breaking a mirror and having a black cat cross their path? This injury toll we have has gotten beyond a joke.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  17. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    Don't forget we need a goal kicker. Who do you suggest? Littlejohn, Wolfie?

18. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,407 / 257
    **** Brissie were trying to give away Vidot - we should have been all over that.

19. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 57
    Hasson must've lost the goat photos. He's on the bench for NSW cup.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wyllie Eagle

Wyllie Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 5