Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who the fck is joey johns to be putting him on the spot after the game anyway. It was a no-win situation for keirin and since when do we attack the player for a refs mistake.

Which cow stripped the ball from Watmough which lead to their second try. Why wasn't he questioned on live television after the game?

Chip and Chase said:
If Keiran is smart, he'll not only say he knocked it on but he'll also admit he was in front of the kicker to rub salt into the wounds of the whingers from the north.

That's what I was thinking.

By saying he touched it (which I don't think he said that) the media go into a frenzy and non manly people's heads all explode and meanwhile we can prepare for the game without the distraction of having to answer multiple idiotic questions from our 'journo' elites such as: 'So, d'you think you will win?'

Kieran is a great player and a top bloke with integrity as he (unfortunately) stayed loyal with NZ.

Three thumbs up! That's right you read correctly!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kieran-foran-lauds-comeback-efforts-of-manly-captain-jamie-lyon/story-e6frexnr-1226476870010

The media & NQ carry on over this try is completely over the top! A Pluto Pup hearing about it would think NQ must have been leading by 2 or 4 points then Manly score this benefit of the doubt try with 1 min to go in the game.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/kieran-foran-lauds-comeback-efforts-of-manly-captain-jamie-lyon/story-e6frexnr-1226476870010

Good on you Kieran in stating the gutsy win by the Sea Eagles.

DT - Keiran Foran reckons the controversy he unintentionally caused overshadowed ...

Foran didn't cause anything - if Foz touched it the ref's made the error.
Leave the 22 year old kid alone.
I hate the telegraph more every day. Got to stop reading it.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
MG just said on triple M that Keiran should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

As a joke or was he serious? If he was serious he's a complete moron.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
MG just said on triple M that Keiran should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute

WTF!!! MG you stupid no brained hack. MG should be fined for being a bloody moron.

[amoff][/amoff]
torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

WTF!!! MG you stupid no brained hack. MG should be fined for being a bloody moron.

Ask himif he knows who Barry O'Farrell is. ABC news poll reckons 4 out of 10 NSW voters don't know who their own Premier is (FMD). Maybe MG should have a crack at politics...since he's so clever :rolleyes:

I remember a long time ago when I played under 7's.

For those who played the game - what were the first things you were taught?

1 Run hard.

2 Tackle around the legs.

3 Play to the whistle.

4 Have fun.

I think number 3 applies here. If the ref's whislte isn't blown you don't stop. If the ref blows the whistle stop.

I would envisage Keiran had a coach when he first played. I would think he was taught similarly.

So based on this article why don't we track down his first year coach and hang him (or her) out to dry for giving wrong information? I speak sarcastically of course, but give it a break. Geez!

Witch! Witch! Keiren Foran is a Witch!

Quick, let's burn him at the stake !

The%20Witch%20Hunter%20Baedeker.jpg

This seems to be the mentality of the media and most other fans outside of the Sea Eagles.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

torana355 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

JT has to be fined for screaching that the Vidiot 'robbed' them:mad:

Foz was deprived of a GF try by a Vidiot in 2011 - did he verbally assault the Refs after it?
No, he played on and kicked to Hoppa who flicked to Gifty for a great try:angel:

Look at that face - honesty incarnate:rolleyes:
[attachment=356]

I think what's important to see in this is that 'getting away with' as much as you can in a footy game is not dishonest - it's gamesmanship and is practiced by every player to some degree. And none of them would admit to it in an interview.

Joey asking was tongue in cheek.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6