Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I am utterly disgusted with the way poor old Kieran is being vilified in the media over the so called knock-on. The kid doesn't deserve the character assassination that is happening. When will the club or better still the NRL make a statement in support of this innocent participant in the NQL bull**** dummy spit.

Where the hell is the sportsmanship from the ****wits North of the border????????

I cannot believe he lied by saying he touched the ball. In all honesty the media/others are milking it for a penalty, but their not going to get one because the game is over, no rematch.

what about the way thurston spoke the the reff basically calling him a cheat by saying thats twice we've been robbed,i personally believe there is orchestrated attemt by the media to get people to hate manly,well the more this **** go's on the stronger i will support them.PS just watched the news here in brisbane,wally lewis is still a wanker.

I don't think Kieran would be too worried. If cows fans were honest what would they expect JT to have done if the situation was reversed?
JT to ref - Sir I really think you shouldn't have awarded us that try. I may have touched the ball in the lead up. Please deduct the points.
As if!
I reckon Kieran will have a huge game on Friday. Fire up Fozzy. You do us proud.

Keiran shouldnt have come out and said he touched it. He should have let it go. It just gave the stupid beat up more legs in the media.

Relax. Anyway, from the reports I saw he first said he didn't think he touched it, then today said after seeing a replay it looked like maybe he did touch it.

Nothing to see here folks, go back to your homes.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Relax. Anyway, from the reports I saw he first said he didn't think he touched it, then today said after seeing a replay it looked like maybe he did touch it.

I am in my home with my computer. That's the problem.
Maybe I should go clubbing. Everyday I'm shufflin'..........the keyboard.

"In the heat of the moment I didn't think I touched it, and that is what I said after the game," Foran said.

"But they've obviously reviewed it and it's turned out differently."

Foran still hasn't said he actually touched the ball. I love how the article is "Foran finally 'fesses up"
Where did he fess up?
Dickhead journo's.

Why would Foran knock the ball on? Thurston was trying to knock the ball backwards, and succeeded. If Foran got his hand to the ball he'd be trying to knock it towards his team mates, not away from them.
You know it makes sense!

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Absolutely, let's go. What is it, Tuesday? ok got to be home no later than 3am.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I don't even think traffic lights operate at 3am where I live.

amberg11 said:
what about the way thurston spoke the the reff basically calling him a cheat by saying thats twice we've been robbed,i personally believe there is orchestrated attemt by the media to get people to hate manly,well the more this s**t go's on the stronger i will support them.PS just watched the news here in brisbane,wally lewis is still a wanker.

Why has no-one asked Thurston if he touched it?

Or if he threw that pass forward? Or if he thougth the ball was stripped.

See what BS answers he comes up with.

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I don't even think traffic lights operate at 3am where I live.
haha there are no traffic lights where I live, and not even a stop sign :)

We have a pedestrian crossing (one only!)
edit - just remembered another one near the school!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
We have a pedestrian crossing (one only!)
edit - just remembered another one near the school!

Pedestrian crossings excite me. Something about those stripes.
It's black, it's white! You know it! (insert guitar riff) and Nicci, get off the computer.
Manly by 8-12 on Friday. A try to Fozzy.

He is saying he didnt think he touched it but on replay it looks like he did or he did, how many times a game would something like that would happen i didnt throw a forward pass but when i saw the replay it went forward, in the heat of the game and at that speed things happen you cant explain thats where you need vid referees with a brain and to be perfectly honest i think he got a touch but cant be 100% sure so it was BOTD i can see JT's hand in there but who knocked the ball on 100%???? yes thats BOTD, JT should remember and all Nth Qld should remember they won an origin on a bad decision i didnt hear JT ask for a rematch??

If Keiran is smart, he'll not only say he knocked it on but he'll also admit he was in front of the kicker to rub salt into the wounds of the whingers from the north.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6