1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kieran Foran

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Napper, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Will be the games best 5/8 within 2 years.

Bet my house on it

He will be the next best thing since A johns. Ill bring this thread up in 2013 to remind you all.

Foran - Freak.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Agreed he is just awesome and finally hitting his straps again in the last two games

3. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    If I ever have a child, it's either going to be named Kieran or Kiera.

4. Av8r

Av8r Active Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +154 / 10
    Really, you put your house on it? Either you're supremely confident or you have a crappy house :)

5. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    I rent :p really though, im THAT confident. I'd put a months wages on it.

6. Mal Cochrane

Mal Cochrane I'm not really Mal Cochrane...

Ratings:
    +442 / 4
    there aren't that many good 5\8's as it is.

No longer do we have the likes of Fulton, Wally, Daley, Lyons, Lamb, Lockyer.

Now i do have a fun snipe when people blindly always seems to have Foran in 3,2,1 in nearly every game he is in this year, as i don't think his form has been that good compared to what he has shown until lately, but really, who would anyone swap him for in today's game? Not even Thurston, benji.

He's a big part of manly's future, and a future captain.

7. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    That show inside at the line with a pass to the outside was so "cliffy-esque" i loved it. The skill class and composure so close to the defensive line is something i havnt seen since the mid 90s.

I love this bloke.

8. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Him getting back to his best along with having Snake on the field is the key to us going B2B.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AshfieldBazza

AshfieldBazza Active Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Very happy to see him hitting form at this time of year!! Last 2 and half games has played his best all year i would say and hopefully it only gets better going into the finals. Is going to develop into one of best players in comp in next couple of years, easy to forgot he only turned 22 in July.

Has always been one of my favourites since i watched him his 1st game v Raiders in 09 and he scored that try almost straight away and now up their with Gifty, Snake and Killer as my current fav Manly players.

10. 40NIL

40NIL New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    He had all the time in the world cause he had runners and options.

He also did the same thing and had no support. got drilled and got up screaming. Feel for the guy when he goes to line without support and gets flogged. Surey must make some fowards feel soft. Maybe not if you have a massive deal for the next 4 years

11. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Foz has to be Killer's and Matai's love child :p

Impeccable in 100km winds last night:angel:

12. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I'm not sure Foran is as naturally gifted as Johns. And really his impact in games this year has been limited. He truned the corner in the Bulldogs game, but didn't get much support that night. Last week and last night he was good because he had people going to the line with him to give him options. It's also no surprise that his impact has been more noticeable since Snakes return, Brett just puts doubt in the defence giving Keiran that little more space and time.

Good game last night, let's hope it continues.

13. Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 1
    Natural talent maybe not but he has the potential to get there.

Although playing different positions i think Lyon has the natural talent of Joey. He can do it all. Absolute weapon.