Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
There is a story on bigpond where Kieran is basically saying the boys do not miss Des and training has been hard and 2V has been great getting involved and hands on with everything.
Great to hear this from one of the guys 'rumoured' most likely to leave.
I would post the article but I dont want to do it wrong :blush:

Clint said:
There is a story on bigpond where Kieran is basically saying the boys do not miss Des and training has been hard and 2V has been great getting involved and hands on with everything.
Great to hear this from one of the guys 'rumoured' most likely to leave.
I would post the article but I dont want to do it wrong :blush:

Sorry - just noticed BE had already posted. I should have known better. :D
Good work BE.

Just post the link in here mate and we will sort it. I am going to move away from full article posting soon, I know everyone won't be pleased, but it's a necessary evil unfortunately

So for future reference Dan can I just copy and paste the link from my web browser?
Is that breaking any copyrights or anything like that? I am just wary of doing something illegal.

pasting the link is fine, you are just linking to an article and that really is good for the original source

We will need more than the link going forward but not the full article.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4