Kieran Foran/Quade Cooper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
I have just heard from a reliable source that Kieran Foran has been granted an immediate release and will Join the Qld Reds as a replacement for Quade Cooper who has suffered a setback in his injury recovery.

He is expected to play for Sunnybank this weekend with a view to playing in the super 15 the next weekend after contracts and so on are finalised.

DCE will announce his long term re-signing at the peak of this afternoons news cycle.

I guess this explains a fair bit really...

Fro said:
I have just heard from a reliable source that Kieran Foran has been granted an immediate release and will Join the Qld Reds as a replacement for Quade Cooper who has suffered a setback in his injury recovery.

He is expected to play for Sunnybank this weekend with a view to playing in the super 15 the next weekend after contracts and so on are finalised.

DCE will announce his long term re-signing at the peak of this afternoons news cycle.

You have a very active imagination...

Fro said:

Get your facts straight you moron.
He has signed with the Tahs and playing for Eastwood this weekend

**** we are a club in crisis

Fro said:

A reliable sauce , and sunnybank. Is that soy or hoi sin or oyster

jbb/james said:
Fro said:

A reliable sauce , and sunnybank. Is that soy or hoi sin or oyster
Lol that's a local joke don't think many of the Sydney guys will get that.
I think foran is the Wong option for sunnybank.

I heard The Ox was coming back, my mate knows someone who said it so it must be true.

Breaking news from Facebook.
NYC ball boy off to roosters source below
http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/621595383/timeline/story?ut=2&wstart=1330588800&wend=1333263599&hash=-4653127114863555493&__user=621595383

My mail is Luke Dorn is coming back to fill the vacant halves with Jye Mullane.

The guy who told me is generally pretty spot on.

Can't believe in all that's going on at the moment, no one has heard the news we have got Shane Neumann back next year.

FFS sake op, where do you get your information from??

He is being traded to the Lakers for Pau Gasol before the trade deadline.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4