Kids to Kangaroos ~ A Huge Thank You

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
Today I brought my grandson from the Revesby area to the Kids to Kangaroos @ Brookie. The day was the best day of his life so far. One really excited little boy who wears his Manly gear with pride (as he has done since the day he was born) will never forget the way all the Manly players were so nice to him. He has not stopped talking about how Anthony Watmough had a picture taken with him and how Cuthbo hi-5ed him, how Beaver made him feel very special by signing his autograph and how he wants to go back everytime there is a Kids to Kangaroos on.We take him to many of the Manly games and he cheers and waves his flag but today was special.... today was personal. Thanks guys... you have just cemented a young boy's passion for the MightY Sea Eagles for ever.

That's great to hear!!!

Went to the Souths/Dogs game tonight and saw Warren Smith go out of his way for a young bloke for photos etc, was really good to see.

Shame the media doesn't publicise the GOOD things that happen in the game as much as the rubbish.

that sounds like the young fella had an awesome time!

Good on them. I hope you have either posted this yourself if possible at MSE or forwarded it onto the club. It's valuable feedback for the players to see what a difference they can make.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6