Kids Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
I really encourage anyone with kids that can make it to get along to the kids Christmas Party on Wednesday night.
My 5 yo received an email from Jamie Lyon (his fav player) and is shattered we can't go. (as to am I)
What a great opportunity for the kids to meet their heros.
What a great initiative by the club.
As supporters I hope we get behind these events and support them otherwise these events maybe lost.
Well done to the organisers. Wish we could be there.

Thanks for your support Clint.

Tickets can be purchased online here: www.seaeagles.com.au/booknow

Merry Manly Christmas!

Larissa

Another fantastic idea!

I feel your pain Clint, how bad is it to support the best team in the NRL and live out of state?

Congratulations to the club and all who attend. (Lucky mongrels :()

On the topic of kids at xmas, I have a day off and just went shopping at Charlestown, which must be the biggest shopping complex in the whole Hunter region. In a toys store I found NRL action figures. But the only current NRL player was Thurston. The others were Karmichael Hunt in Bronco outfit, Willie Mason a Dog, SBW a Dog, and Danny Buderus in Knights garb. Very old stock . .. so old that Buderus has actually come back. Oh yeah, they had one other figure, it was a Penrith player called ... "Craig Gower". True story.

Apparently the Gower figurine comes to life when you drop it in a full schooner. It grows 5 feet tall slurrs its speech and threatens by-standers and gropes underage girls
SeaEagleRock8 said:
On the topic of kids at xmas, I have a day off and just went shopping at Charlestown, which must be the biggest shopping complex in the whole Hunter region. In a toys store I found NRL action figures. But the only current NRL player was Thurston. The others were Karmichael Hunt in Bronco outfit, Willie Mason a Dog, SBW a Dog, and Danny Buderus in Knights garb. Very old stock . .. so old that Buderus has actually come back. Oh yeah, they had one other figure, it was a Penrith player called ... "Craig Gower". True story.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6