Kicking the Dog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gifty off the bench and Symonds to start, big chance of a win. If not we will get the same stuff as we have had the last month and will lose. The loss of Snake isn't what's killing us its the confusion that has arisen now that we have Gifty back, not 100% and trying to run the show. Harsh I know, but not just me saying it either

Pivotal.

A loss would caste a massive shadow over the remainder of the season.

Huge mismatch in forward size; hope we've got something to counter that.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Gifty off the bench and Symonds to start, big chance of a win. If not we will get the same stuff as we have had the last month and will lose. The loss of Snake isn't what's killing us its the confusion that has arisen now that we have Gifty back, not 100% and trying to run the show. Harsh I know, but not just me saying it either
Gifty is overdue to have a big game and maybe this big game against the dogs will bring out the best of him Mark .

BOZO said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Gifty is overdue to have a big game and maybe this big game against the dogs will bring out the best of him Mark .

I hope so Bozo, our deadly right side attack has been stagnant for a while now, plenty of opportunities were lost last Sunday in Auckland, lets see what happens

Our starts haven't been an issue at all so don't think there is anything that needs a lot of tweaking there

c eagle said:
The dogs are slowly coming good, building on each performance ...... they were lucky last week with decisions going there way but all in all look strong. The other side to that is our form or lack there of, we look out of sorts, and i feel this game we are going to feel the pain of the big dogs pack rolling forward all night..... unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat i cannot see us going with them,our bench is lacking punch and size. Our guys will need to pick there socks up 10 fold and cut out silly errors if we are going to be on the right side of the score board come full time. Kicking game will need to improve , turning big dogs around and applying repeat set to wear them down..............HIKU will be getting the high ones all night...... friday night ,brookie oval,must win........fingers crossed.

You seem to be psychic

Ralphie said:
c eagle said:
The dogs are slowly coming good, building on each performance ...... they were lucky last week with decisions going there way but all in all look strong. The other side to that is our form or lack there of, we look out of sorts, and i feel this game we are going to feel the pain of the big dogs pack rolling forward all night..... unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat i cannot see us going with them,our bench is lacking punch and size. Our guys will need to pick there socks up 10 fold and cut out silly errors if we are going to be on the right side of the score board come full time. Kicking game will need to improve , turning big dogs around and applying repeat set to wear them down..............HIKU will be getting the high ones all night...... friday night ,brookie oval,must win........fingers crossed.

You seem to be psychic
Ralphie i wish i was wrong..............gutted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7