Kicking the Dog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
The dogs are slowly coming good, building on each performance ...... they were lucky last week with decisions going there way but all in all look strong. The other side to that is our form or lack there of, we look out of sorts, and i feel this game we are going to feel the pain of the big dogs pack rolling forward all night..... unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat i cannot see us going with them,our bench is lacking punch and size. Our guys will need to pick there socks up 10 fold and cut out silly errors if we are going to be on the right side of the score board come full time. Kicking game will need to improve , turning big dogs around and applying repeat set to wear them down..............HIKU will be getting the high ones all night...... friday night ,brookie oval,must win........fingers crossed.

Kiwi Eagle said:
1st time I have read that Rose lacks size lol

If not for three props being out injured or suspended, we wouldnt even of seen him again this year if ever........and his form warrents him being in nsw cup.

Discipline, as always, is the key. If we keep penalties to a low and don't turn over a lot of ball, I'll back us in any contest.

Did Toovey tell you that himself ? Lol

You might have missed the last few weeks as well if you think he is in NSW Cup form

Our bench has plenty of size too it, Rose, Hasson is 1.91 and 105kg, Symonds 1.89 and 102kg, they aren't small guys. I think what you are meaning is you'd like another front rower on the bench ?

Not overly confident about a win but I know we'll be in the contest. Our four losses have all been close, losing a couple on goal kicks and another with some dubious refereeing.
Most other teams have been dusted up a few times, including the Dogs who gave up against Easts and Newcastle. We'll be giving it 100%, that's all we can ask for.

Kiwi Eagle said:

You might have missed the last few weeks as well if you think he is in NSW Cup form

Our bench has plenty of size too it, Rose, Hasson is 1.91 and 105kg, Symonds 1.89 and 102kg, they aren't small guys. I think what you are meaning is you'd like another front rower on the bench ?
No i make and stand by my own opinions, Thanks.
Are you serious rose has been inform, hate to see him out of form then.
Three of them on the bench are fringe first graders at best,
Just my opinions guys , no harm intended to anyone

• 👍
Reactions: L80
This is a crucial game for us we need to beat the dogs at home or our so called fortress will be no more as we have lost a couple here already. If we do lose say goodbye to top 4. And the last team we need to lose to is the Dogs.
I'm quietly confident we can win this GO MANLY!!

You'd be 1 of the few that doesn't think Rose going well. What area of his game is letting us down in your opinion ?

Symonds is a class player, Rose has been at it for years, Buhrer has played rep footy and Hasson has only played 2 games.

Big call to say that only 1 of them is a 1st grader

c eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

No i make and stand by my own opinions, Thanks.
Are you serious rose has been inform, hate to see him out of form then.
Three of them on the bench are fringe first graders at best,
Just my opinions guys , no harm intended to anyone

Don't know what to say about this but feel I need to say something;

Bunkum!!!

Suits :)

guys i may be just too biased , but i dont think the dogs are going that well.

lucky to beat warriors & cowboys and almost lost to the dragons..

big forward pack ( blah blah ) kasiano only lasts for 15 minutes...
the only thing that i see is going great guns for them at the moment is the goal kicking...

we really should beat these guys ( no contest ) though emotion footy can lead to surprises. im hoping that we do id hate to lose to them period !!! but at brooky...

patient footy and our defense will be the key..

Manly 8+

all the best to the crowd that will be there helping the boys !!!

Dogs are overrated. I haven't seen anything in them to suggest that they will beat us tomorrow. We may beat ourselves by making silly errors.

We have only lost 1 game this year and that was against Souths. The other losses were due to our own fault and were not because the other team were better. If we have the right attitude we will win by plenty.

MPC75 said:
Dogs are overrated. I haven't seen anything in them to suggest that they will beat us tomorrow. We may beat ourselves by making silly errors.

We have only lost 1 game this year and that was against Souths. The other losses were due to our own fault and were not because the other team were better. If we have the right attitude we will win by plenty.

very true !!!!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
You'd be 1 of the few that doesn't think Rose going well. What area of his game is letting us down in your opinion ?

Symonds is a class player, Rose has been at it for years, Buhrer has played rep footy and Hasson has only played 2 games.

Big call to say that only 1 of them is a 1st grader

Good call ke. This was the same bloke who was bagging Brett in the earlier rou ds when we were looking sharp in attack.

Rose was one of our best forwards on Sunday @ceagle are you watch the games close enough or are you making your judgements based on emotion and preconceived ideas.

c eagle said:
The dogs are slowly coming good, building on each performance ...... they were lucky last week with decisions going there way but all in all look strong. The other side to that is our form or lack there of, we look out of sorts, and i feel this game we are going to feel the pain of the big dogs pack rolling forward all night..... unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat i cannot see us going with them,our bench is lacking punch and size. Our guys will need to pick there socks up 10 fold and cut out silly errors if we are going to be on the right side of the score board come full time. Kicking game will need to improve , turning big dogs around and applying repeat set to wear them down..............HIKU will be getting the high ones all night...... friday night ,brookie oval,must win........fingers crossed.

Nah, we'll thrash them. Stop worrying.

c eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
1st time I have read that Rose lacks size lol

If not for three props being out injured or suspended, we wouldnt even of seen him again this year if ever........and his form warrents him being in nsw cup.
Big George is slowly coming good, building on each performance . On his day Georgie boy can mix it with the best of them .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4