Kicking dead for advantage.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader
Under fatigue,why not kick dead and gain meters.

From the in goal to the dead ball is only so far.

Why not kick?

Why not Zoidberg?

(V)(°,,°)(V)

I hear it more like woob. But it's affect is the same

I actually agree with Goulds idea voiced on this.

Kick it dead over dead ball line past 30m line and get it on the 30m line. Otherwise it's just a tactic to get your side a breather and turn sides around. I'd much prefer to see the Barbas, Stewarts and Slaters get a chance to attack the ball and possibly break the line in open play.

Why not kick, why why not, kick why not , kick kick kick why not pass then kick why?

Dan79 said:
Rambofan said:
Why not kick?
When are we kicking that no good bludging Brett Stewart out of the club? I hear the announcement will be friday

That was meant to be a fortnight ago lolz. Lookout for more excellent "inside info" by Rambofan.....

MrInvisible said:
I'd much prefer to see the Barbas, Stewarts and Slaters get a chance to attack the ball and possibly break the line in open play.

I have to admit to not seeing the other Slater or Barba play so can't comment on the level of excitement they bring to the game, but if they are half as good as their well known sibling then they would be great. But Glenn is a bit dull returning the ball.

Plural players, my pet hate

Does kicking the ball onto Pittwater Road count as being over the dead ball line? Jye Mullane was a master at kicking the ball dead.

Matt Orford could always be replied on the kick the ball dead provided he was only 5 metres from the try line and was actually trying to keep the ball in goal.

eagles2win said:
I don't mind it means the side is following a game plan in nullifying the fullbacks

I heard this is what's actually happened to George Rose - he's been nullified.

Is there any way to nullify referees?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6