Kennaugh allegations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I have been doing a little research of my own and here is some of the information I've turned up that we would all do well to factor in when we discuss this issue and cast our votes next Monday:

Even if Penn and Delmege are elected to the FC Board, they will be 2 people on a seven man board. How can they gain the majority?

Issues of colours, ground etc is a vote of members, not the board. That is confirmed (it has been discussed here previously)

I think it has been made very clear all along that NOONE wants to see the club relocated. But to remain at Brookvale means that there is much work to be done to secure funding for the upgrade.

The relocation story was launched pre election with the full support of the board including football club reps Sibraa and Reilly. They in turn briefed the FC board. Some of the statements in Kennaugh's letter say otherwise. It's up to you people to decide who to believe in that instance.

I'm told that Delmege and Penn simply want a seat at the table of the FC just like the FC have at sea eagles board. That's not very complicated.

My opinion? It would appear Mr Kennaugh is worried about losing his position on the Board (9 into 7 doesn't happen without bloodshed) and is trying to take out two of the candidates. It's a pity the two he's targetted are the ones who have done the most for the club in recent years.

It's a pity the two he's targetted are the ones who have done the most for the club in recent years.

And who would they be? One wouldnt happen to be the "man on his trusty steed" that you so often like to critisise?

And who would they be? One wouldnt happen to be the \"man on his trusty steed\" that you so often like to critisise?

One instance two years ago and now the result of the intervention has (thankfully) been moved on anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6