Ken Arthurson FSN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/ken-arthurson-is-told-that-des-hasler-has-tried-luring-manly-players-and-staff-to-canterbury-bankstown/story-e6frf3ou-1226191196916

Arko must be pissed off with Greenberg. Back in his days, he and the late Bullfrog had an agreement where they would not poach from each other.

Despite being in his 80s Arko still has his finger on the pulse. Shame he now lives up in Queensland otherwise we could do worse than get him back as a consultant and tap into his decades of experience :)

So if des hasn't been trying to poach players and staff then what are the other serious breaches of his contract?

When is Des going to front the board?

cliffylyons said:
Arko must be pissed off with Greenberg. Back in his days, he and the late Bullfrog had an agreement where they would not poach from each other.

Then Bullfrog instigated Super League :(

Did anyone else notice the FSN footage of Foz' try from an angle not shown at the GF??

If he didn't ground that ball cleanly, I am a Blueberry Fan!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
People are telling Arko one thing so Arko confronts Des who denies it. Interesting.

SSsssshhhhhh The lynch mob will come after you too. Des must die!

I refuse to put the boot into a bloke I have admired as a player and coach for over 2 decades on the basis of here-say.

Imo if Des takes some of the support staff that he has put together that is fair enough but until I see proof that he has induced contracted players to follow him then I still wish him well.

I just can't see a bloke who provides & receives such loyalty from his players and staff and who is a devout Catholic as well lying to Arko.

"Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms
anthonyb1965 said:
Moondog said:
He's lucky he's only fronting the board and not the Inquisition.

Spanish???
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition ( Cardinal Ximenez)

I am surprised the lynch mob haven't been around to his place and strung him up on the nearest tree. (That is the level of some of the stupidity on this forum)

I just hope the story comes out one day as to what happened, so we will know who was really at fault. Rarely are these things black and white.

Canteen Worker said:
I am surprised the lynch mob haven't been around to his place and strung him up on the nearest tree. (That is the level of some of the stupidity on this forum)

I just hope the story comes out one day as to what happened, so we will know who was really at fault. Rarely are these things black and white.

We all thought Des was maroon and white.

Moondog said:
"Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms
anthonyb1965 said:
Moondog said:
He's lucky he's only fronting the board and not the Inquisition.

Spanish???
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition ( Cardinal Ximenez)

Bring forth............ the comfy chair!!!!

An interesting theological question. When Arko summons you, is it render unto Ceasar, or a question of prioritising him over the other archangels?

You have THREE last chances!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4