Kelly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn't be taking any notice of Sporting News but if for some reason they are on the money with this story,it wouldn't surprise me if its Kelly.He's a good administrator,unfortunately he has to answer to the clown

The only CEO that Bozo would ever get along with would be Arko because Bozo respects The Godfather and vice versa (and Arko knows how to keep Bozo in line, he's spent a lifetime doing it).

Seriously, its got to be us. What other rugby league great has as much power at their club than Bozo does at Manly?

Well if it his him...let it be. After all, it's a results driven business out there.

His results include signing Burgo and some nice computer graphics of 25-30 storey buildings behind a pretend stadium - that looked more like Stanford Bridge, than anything that will ever rise above Pittwater Road at Brookvale.
not stanford bridge but Bernabau Stadium in Madrid. the coke signs were a giveaway

I smell a Tooves comeback once he knocks back NRL CEO, they got on sweet

I wouldn't be taking any notice of Sporting News but if for some reason they are on the money with this story,it wouldn't surprise me if its Kelly.He's a good administrator,unfortunately he has to answer to the clown
IMG_20160407_053715.jpg

The only CEO that Bozo would ever get along with would be Arko because Bozo respects The Godfather and vice versa (and Arko knows how to keep Bozo in line, he's spent a lifetime doing it).

Seriously, its got to be us. What other rugby league great has as much power at their club than Bozo does at Manly?
Bozo totally runs the show - does all the hiring - his two sons, his daughter and the latest Dean Ritchies girlfriend (how he got a girlfriend is beyond belief but anyway........).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6