Kelly raises concerns over NRL controlled titans trying to lure DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Kelly has raised concerns with the NRL over a potential Conflict of Interest over their involvement with the DCE negotitions.

Apparently Greenturd had a meeting with DCE management team to reassure the deal would be honoured.

Kelly stated that Manly didnt know about the meeting and shouldn't be kept out of it.

Good on kelly for stepping up and questioning the NRL about it.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...oast-titans-negotiations-20150301-13rxfx.html

Anything with Greenturd involved has the wiff of week old prawns.

In anycase all players are guaranteed their salary if their club folds, by the NRL. There should have been no need for such a meeting - unless prawns were on the table.

I hate the TURD as much as anyone else but really there is nothing in this. With all the chaos up there, on the face of it letting his management know the new position of the club seems pretty sensible. In true Toddy style ,I am sure all the dodgy stuff will be conducted in a far less transparent way down the track.

Last edited:
I hate the TURD as much as anyone else but really there is nothing in this. With all the chaos up there, on the face of it letting his management know the new position of the club seems pretty sensible. In true Toddy style ,I am sure all the dodgy stuff will be conducted in a far less transparent way down the track.

Greenslime is a pox on this game, just can't understand how all those drongo's at NRL HQ can't see it.....oh that's right because they ARE Drongo's!!

this was posted by a user over at LU.. he has good connections and doesn't post rubbish.

If there is anything we have learnt from this saga, player managers manipulate the media.

- Only a select few Sharks employee's knew if the DCE meeting. All have been cleared of informing the media.
- He left our meeting satisfied with our offer and our vision of the future.
- We were leading the race from there.
- A meeting was had between Forans management and DCE's management with the Eagles to discuss the future, with the outcome unsuccessful for Manly.
- DCE all but agreed to terms until the NRL stepped in.
- Despite Greenburgs tweets about not helping with recruitment, they have guaranteed his deal and informed him of the role he will play in marketing the GC area.
- His deal will more than double from outside income and promotion if he joins the GC which has left us and Manly furious.
- The medias report of our offer is completely wrong. We have offered him more than is reported but is a manipulation to get us to break our silence or offer more coin.
Does anyone think we would offer the best half in the game 50k more than Trent Merrin per annum?
- We have a third party backer who has now upped his investment after the NRL moved the goal posts to try and get him to the Shire but it seems to have been unsuccessful.
- The media also forgot to report our offer to Trent Merrin.

Don't believe the papers, the mole or the lurker. They are puppets for managers to get the best deal going.

this was posted by a user over at LU.. he has good connections and doesn't post rubbish.

If there is anything we have learnt from this saga, player managers manipulate the media.

- Only a select few Sharks employee's knew if the DCE meeting. All have been cleared of informing the media.
- He left our meeting satisfied with our offer and our vision of the future.
- We were leading the race from there.
- A meeting was had between Forans management and DCE's management with the Eagles to discuss the future, with the outcome unsuccessful for Manly.
- DCE all but agreed to terms until the NRL stepped in.
- Despite Greenburgs tweets about not helping with recruitment, they have guaranteed his deal and informed him of the role he will play in marketing the GC area.
- His deal will more than double from outside income and promotion if he joins the GC which has left us and Manly furious.
- The medias report of our offer is completely wrong. We have offered him more than is reported but is a manipulation to get us to break our silence or offer more coin.
Does anyone think we would offer the best half in the game 50k more than Trent Merrin per annum?
- We have a third party backer who has now upped his investment after the NRL moved the goal posts to try and get him to the Shire but it seems to have been unsuccessful.
- The media also forgot to report our offer to Trent Merrin.

Don't believe the papers, the mole or the lurker. They are puppets for managers to get the best deal going.

With due respect 2 DCE and Foran if 1 mill is not enough I say goodbye and get on with life.

Neither are worth a $1mil IMO; that's just crazy $ with the current salary cap. Bye bye and good riddance. TBH I think the team will be relieved when they move on, what a joke...

Well at this point, we have games on Friday, so if they haven't signed after being courted for months now, it's kind of painting a bad picture. Like Merrin to Penny got done pretty quick. What the **** is holding up these two signing anywhere??? Just ****ing do it at this point and get it over with!

Greenturd would do anything **** Manly over, can't wait till he gets rolled over

Well at this point, we have games on Friday, so if they haven't signed after being courted for months now, it's kind of painting a bad picture. Like Merrin to Penny got done pretty quick. What the **** is holding up these two signing anywhere??? Just ****ing do it at this point and get it over with!

1. Because they want to play with us all year, and not be cast aside by club and fans alike. 2. The deal was done months ago for Foran, so telling people now will just cause an outcry (baring in mind, they'll say it was pen to paper stuff right at the last minute to fool everyone).

1. Because they want to play with us all year, and not be cast aside by club and fans alike. 2. The deal was done months ago for Foran, so telling people now will just cause an outcry (baring in mind, they'll say it was pen to paper stuff right at the last minute to fool everyone).
I'll believe it when I see it. and if it doesn't happen I'll be ready with the egg for your face ;)

I'll believe it when I see it. and if it doesn't happen I'll be ready with the egg for your face ;)

Ryan, is your opinion of Manly official that low that you seriously believe they would allow this farce to continue if it was a done deal? If he'd signed months ago then surely the club would have recruited a replacement with his money - and had plenty to top up the offers for other loyal players.

If it goes on for much longer-Manly will pull their offers, which is what they should do...It's a joke that has gone on for way too long now. I really don't know how we can move forward until there is clarity in all of this. All very unfortunate indeed!

Some serious negotiations must be going at manly HQ. I was at the track at narrabeen this arvo. I should have gone over and tried to see what was going on. Surely we will get some more news tomorrow.

Ryan, is your opinion of Manly official that low that you seriously believe they would allow this farce to continue if it was a done deal? If he'd signed months ago then surely the club would have recruited a replacement with his money - and had plenty to top up the offers for other loyal players.

Maybe they are being lied 2?

Who says Manly know? They may give Foran the courtesy of believing his bull**** - but I don't. He'll be trying to sink us in the blue & gold jersey very soon.

I m with Ryan on this,but I am not saying he has signed but he has agreed to terms pre Xmas.

This really should be passed through the integrity commission, or does that only apply for alcohol related issues

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2