Kelly Egan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des keeps Egan around cause he is no threat. Hook ? are we serious !!!! We'll replace a Manly legend who in 3 years coaching has a record of prelim final, grand final & equal first on table with a failed Bronco coach.

Des keeps Egan around cause he is no threat. Hook ? are we serious !!!! We'll replace a Manly legend who in 3 years coaching has a record of prelim final, grand final & equal first on table with a failed Bronco coach.

I don't really think that was a series option. Not a bad fella Hook , but he'd just be a yes man and wouldn't fire up the team in any way

I am dissapointed with myself for even bringing this thread up. Watched Tooves on 360 tonight and honestly if we punt him, our club is going to take a culture hit i can't see us recovering from with this management team. I am on team 2V. Bugger the nay sayers!
It will difficult to see the Manly culture continue under a coach like Barrett or Brown who have not been brought up in the club

If we are after a coach, Cleary is our man. Local Narraweena boy who would come home at the drop of a hat. When does his contract finish at the Panthers?

Wow I wonder if we are thinking about Ivan cleary for 2017. Like everyone else I love Tooves and don't want him sacked but if a change has to happen for whatever reason cleary is certainly the best option though penn better get out his cheque book

That's actually very smart of Des. Look what happened when Tooves hired someone with some talent like Brad Arthur.

How about Darran Lehman, he has done a decent job with the Aussie cricket team

He has done a great job. We were a shambles when he took over. I think that's actually the real question people are asking about Tooves. Is he a Des or a cleary or a Lehman that can take a side on the way down and re build them back to be on top again.

I mirror your thoughts Mick.

Wow I wonder if we are thinking about Ivan cleary for 2017. Like everyone else I love Tooves and don't want him sacked but if a change has to happen for whatever reason cleary is certainly the best option though penn better get out his cheque book
Unfortunately it seems that Penn has lost the chequebook.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4