Kelly Egan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, a fortune would not be required Jen He is a working class guy from Rockhampton who has lost his job and he would do the Manly job for not that much to get another chance with a great club like ours.

I know Hook well and he is a good bloke....old school, wouldnt exactly call him an innovator and you would basically be replacing Toovey with a clone of himself.No.
Really? He seems much calmer in pressers and very controlled. Tooves loses it too much. Everything is everyone elses fault. Hook seem to take losing with a little bit more grace. Obviously don't know him just my impression. I also am not sure how tooves the hot head would go with younger blokes?

No, a fortune would not be required Jen He is a working class guy from Rockhampton who has lost his job and he would do the Manly job for not that much to get another chance.
I think she meant if we want cleary we would have to pay a fortune @susan

Really? He seems much calmer in pressers and very controlled. Tooves loses it too much. Everything is everyone elses fault. Hook seem to take losing with a little bit more grace. Obviously don't know him just my impression. I also am not sure how tooves the hot head would go with younger blokes?
Hook did losing very well.

Hook did losing very well.
That squad though is where it is because of him. Look at the guys he coached through 20's into the nrl. Glenn, Ben Hunt, McGuire, McCullough, Copley, Maranta, Kahu, Reed.

That's the core of there squad for years to come that all got blooded under him and most played 20's for him.

Can do his block with the best of them with the playing group,believe me. But you are right,he can keep a lid on it with the media far better than Tooves.

And sorry Jen, didn't realise you meant Cleary as hadn't read previous post.Yes he WOULD require a fortune!

That squad though is where it is because of him. Look at the guys he coached through 20's into the nrl. Glenn, Ben Hunt, McGuire, McCullough, Copley, Maranta, Kahu, Reed.

That's the core of there squad for years to come that all got blooded under him and most played 20's for him.
I didn't know that. It is an impressive list.

No worries at all. Yeah I meant cleary would require a fortune.

Mmmm griffin sounds promising. Someone else mentioned dymock. He did a good job atherosclerosis before Des.

I was just talking to Royce Simmons at the Covet Garden I could ask if he is interested.

I am dissapointed with myself for even bringing this thread up. Watched Tooves on 360 tonight and honestly if we punt him, our club is going to take a culture hit i can't see us recovering from with this management team. I am on team 2V. Bugger the nay sayers!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6