Kelly Egan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Now I don't want to see Toovey go, not for a minute. But if idiots are mentioning Daley, Brown and Barrett I reckon if we were going to entice a rookie NRL coach I would go for Kelly Egan, He has more experience than all these guys and has previously coached at Manly as Des's assistant in 2011 and 2008 when we won, He is from the area and would be a good option. Why does he never get mentioned in any articles?

Becasue he is stuck up Des' bum :mad:

Matt Parrish has also worked at Manly and at Rep level - why is he not mentioned?@:cool:

Do you know if he's ever expressed interest in a head coaching gig?
Has he ever been head coach in lower grades or just 1st grade assistant?

Would Des let him go? Doesn't he require all his minions to sign their contracts in blood, preferably in the presence of a slaughtered goat under a full autumn moon?

Hear me out. But why not consider Anthony Griffin. IMO he didn't get a fair rub of it at the Broncs. But if you listen to the guys that went with him from 20's they would run through brick walls for the bloke. Alex Glenn frothed on him. They also spoke up about getting rid of him. Bringing back bennett put several of those senior group quite offside. He had just started to turn it around too from the Henjak era

Now I don't want to see Toovey go, not for a minute. But if idiots are mentioning Daley, Brown and Barrett I reckon if we were going to entice a rookie NRL coach I would go for Kelly Egan, He has more experience than all these guys and has previously coached at Manly as Des's assistant in 2011 and 2008 when we won, He is from the area and would be a good option. Why does he never get mentioned in any articles?
Don't get carried away feathered friend as they are all media made stories

Hear me out. But why not consider Anthony Griffin. IMO he didn't get a fair rub of it at the Broncs. But if you listen to the guys that went with him from 20's they would run through brick walls for the bloke. Alex Glenn frothed on him. They also spoke up about getting rid of him. Bringing back bennett put several of those senior group quite offside. He had just started to turn it around too from the Henjak era
Griffin would be handy, because he is mates with dce's dad and would help us to sign him in the future. (According to a plethora of Rumour mongers north of the tweed last year!)

Griffin would be handy, because he is mates with dce's dad and would help us to sign him in the future. (According to a plethora of Rumour mongers north of the tweed last year!)
Was more thinking along the lines of he's proven to be able to bring 20's through and into nrl. If we're investing in our nursery we need someone that is good with younger players. If I had a choice I'd poach cleary

Egan helped Des build our dynasty, whereas Parish like Arthur did nothing and got to sit in and watch how we operate. Egan has more to his CV than Arthur. 2 time runner up and 1 time premiership winner. as opposed to Arthurs 1 runner up with us.

Me three - best of both worlds. Former Manly player and excellent young coach, he fits the profile. I suspect it will be near impossible to remove him from the Panthers.

Me three - best of both worlds. Former Manly player and excellent young coach, he fits the profile. I suspect it will be near impossible to remove him from the Panthers.
That's what crowbars are for...............
-
-
not to pry him away with. To knock gus out.

That's what crowbars are for...............
-
-
not to pry him away with. To knock gus out.
Have you seen his melon?? Good luck knocking that out with just a crowbar....more like a police ZAK
ZT75-Ram2.jpg

I know Hook well and he is a good bloke....old school, wouldnt exactly call him an innovator and you would basically be replacing Toovey with a clone of himself.No.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8